PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: Camera stabilising

ramiro
05-26-2004, 01:22 PM
Im working on a film project shot on 16mm. We did a 2k scanning some days ago,(the only scanning facility where i live) and the footage has a slight circular movement in the x and y axis. We had it tracked at another facility in boujou, and they exported a combustion 3d workspace for me to work. The 3d camera now follows the footage movement correctly, but i need to somehow "tell" combustion to eliminate it, invert it, since the 3d rendered objects "float" in the picture,but i dont know how(working on someone elses computer, whos absent unfortunately).
This is extremely urgent, as the footage has to be delivered for transferring to film tommorow morning, so please, any ideas are welcome.
Please elaborate as much as you can...
Thanks

anibal187
06-27-2004, 06:25 AM
From what I understand from your post you´re looking for a way to Stabilizing your footage. Look here:
http://www4.discreet.com/combustion/combustion.php?id=207
They have some nice tutorials for Combustion. Pay special atention to Lesson 5: Tracking and Stabilizing.
Hope this helps.
---------
Don´t worry, be worried.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.