PDA

View Full Version : XSI EXP Half-Live2 quickrenderer problem

preludian
05-23-2004, 10:03 PM
Hi there, I installed XSI EXP Half-Live2. I'm getting some funny graphical errors when I draw a quickrender 'q' square. It seems as if while I'm dragging the rendersquare that the content of the view window scrolls and ghosts up. When I release the mouse it's being rendered ok, and when it's finished the view window is ok again. I didn't notice that on the several tutorial windows. It's the first time I have a graphical redraw problem with my Nvidia GeForce TI 4200. I have a dual screen but even if I push XSI on one screen I have the same behaviour. Has anybody else got the same problem??

thanks

ghopper
05-23-2004, 10:43 PM
Try to install the latest gfx drivers, if you haven't done that already.

Sounds like a display driver issue.

preludian
05-23-2004, 11:01 PM
I wanted to wait until I receive my LW8 :banghead: until I format my HD and reinstall everything. They told me I would get it in a few days, they told me a few days ago.

It's funny though that none of my other 2d/3d soft has any problems, so I thought maybe others already encountered a similar problem, I'll install it on my Laptop to have a look.

preludian
05-23-2004, 11:27 PM
ok problem resolved:applause:

I set Antialiasing to Application in my driver instead of 2x and everything worked.

Sorry for any inconvinience. I had a look at the XSI Base where they had a page about Graphic Card problems and that gave me the idea.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.