PDA

View Full Version : questions about site

starkravingmad
05-22-2004, 05:39 AM
I am very new to this web site. I think the whole thing is great except that I am having problems with a few things.

1. How does one submit pictures of their work?
2. When you write a new thread in response to anothers work,
what page does in fall on, the last one?

Garma
05-28-2004, 08:15 PM
hi there, welcome.

please remember that the search function is your best friend during your stay here. I'll answer your questions for now.

1. you need webspace (check the stickies on top of the general discussion forum) to host them. when you got them online you can click the "IMG" button on the reply page and insert your link to your picture in your post

2. if you mean new *posts*, yea, the post goes at the end of the row. If you really meant *thread*, well, a new topic will be createed which hasn't anything to do with the current thread.

hope this helps

starkravingmad
05-29-2004, 06:09 AM
I really appreciate your reply. I beleive I understand that to have any artwork posted on cg talk, I need to have a personal website of my own that I can link to. Thanks alot for your time.
Ed

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.