PDA

View Full Version : In need of good refresher tutorials

Red_Scarab
05-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Greetings Boardlings;

I'm looking for some good refresher tutorials, mostly around creating clean, animatable polygon character models.

I've been a 3d artist professionally for quite some time but almost always in the realm of environments and objects, so I'm admittedly falling behind when it comes to detailed, refinded character modelling.

I've checked a lot of the threads on this and other forums, and while i've found some great tutorials, many of the links either aren't functional, or just aren't quite what i'm looking for.

I'm a 3D S Max user, and plan on picking up zbrush within the next week since it looks like such a useful tool. I've downloaded the demo of a later version and it seems like it might be right up my alley.

Thanks for any help, it's appreciated.

gerardo
05-24-2004, 08:04 AM
These tutorials are in Spanish, however they are quite self-explanatory and most of they have been translated, for what I suppose making a search in the web, you will find their English versions:

http://www.3dyanimacion.com/tutoriales/tutoriales.cfm?estado=categoria&titulo=Tutoriales%20de%203DS%20Max&codigo=3

The site also has very good articles and interviews in both languages.

Gerardo

TheUnkind
06-02-2004, 09:25 AM
or you can use google.com to translate the page...

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.