PDA

View Full Version : v7 brush size/opacity with wacom

steveblake
07-17-2002, 09:55 AM
Hmm..

Never had a problem finding the brush opacity before v7, but now I'm stuck.. All this brush dynamics stuff is still a bit new to me..

So how do I get my wacom's pen pressure to affect the opacity size of my brush?

Also I've managed stop the end of my pen being used as a eraser, how can I get it back???

thanky

frog
07-17-2002, 10:08 AM
To control the opacity with your stylus, bring up the brushes palette (hit F5), look in "other dynamics" and there you will find opacity.

As for the eraser problem, I'm afraid I have no idea :shrug:

steveblake
07-17-2002, 10:33 AM
brilliant - thanks!

I didn't know that clicking on each checkbox name brought up MORE options! We just got our upgrade at work and I haven't looked at any manuals so I was doing the typical ting of just clicking around and seeing what happend.

Personally speaking, from the design of the interface it wasn't immediately apparent.

I'll have to get IT to come and fix the erasor thingy (I think I confused it by clicking my nib end on erasor) baybe a reboot...

anyway, thanks again... now off to do some more character desgns!

steveblake
07-17-2002, 10:43 AM
errr...umm

- where do I now look for bush size/ diameter??

HarlequiN
07-17-2002, 07:54 PM
"Brush tip shape" in the brushes pallete

"Master Diameter" on the options bar drop down

"master diameter" on the right click menu.

Now if only the damn things weren't so fiddly to change...

steveblake
07-18-2002, 08:21 AM
Hey.. Good stuff, especially the right click thingy, but how do I tie the pressure of my Wacom to the diameter of my brushes (or is it dependant on what type of brush I use??)

Darn it - some of the stuff is good, but at this rate I'm going to get admin to re-sinstall version 5! (my favorite)

Thanks for the help tho!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.