PDA

View Full Version : A question on posting the final artwork....

shoaib
05-19-2004, 07:23 PM
hi guyz... just joined the forum...and i love it here... alot of great artists around... my question is..i have seen alot of ppl sharing their awesome artwork with us... their images are high res...

how can i share my artwork in the same manner..i mean when i go attach some of the work that i have done....it gives me error that image should'nt be more than 20 kb...so whats the way to go for it???

will be waiting for the reply though...

leigh
05-20-2004, 01:31 AM
You're limited to 20Kb with attachments only. If you host the image elsewhere you are not limited to any particular size (although I wouldn't advise you to go and link to a 6Mb image!).

If your image is hosted on your own server then you can use the IMG tags to display it within your post.

shoaib
05-20-2004, 11:30 AM
thanx alot for the guidance Leigh...and yeah ofcourse i won't attach a 6MB image in a link :)
thanx

WazaR
05-28-2004, 02:01 AM
The question I have though is how you get your image to show up as an image instead of a link.

Dave Black
05-28-2004, 05:31 AM
There is a button marked "IMG" above where you write yout post. Click it, and it will prompt you for the URL of your image. Simply insert your URL, and the tool will format your link with [img] tags. You can enter these manually, but try using the button first to better understand how VB code works.

-Dave

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.