PDA

View Full Version : cgtalk errors

anthonyevans847
05-18-2004, 03:33 PM
I noticed this at the top of the page when browsing some threads in the maya forum. I was not logged in at the time.

Warning: fsockopen(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /var/www/html/adlibs/lib-xmlrpc.inc.php on line 423

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ads.cgnetworks.com:80 in /var/www/html/adlibs/lib-xmlrpc.inc.php on line 423

Warning: fsockopen(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /var/www/html/adlibs/lib-xmlrpc.inc.php on line 423

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ads.cgnetworks.com:80 in /var/www/html/adlibs/lib-xmlrpc.inc.php on line 423

Tony

bluemagicuk
05-26-2004, 03:24 PM
The servers are being attacked ... again :(

Any mods out there ... do you use hardware firewalls as part of your protection?

Ruadhraigh
05-26-2004, 09:31 PM
Just had it again (21:30 GMT/UTC) - zilch response then this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/adlibs/lib-xmlrpc.inc.php:423) in /var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 1712

but all ok when tried again.

leigh
05-26-2004, 09:53 PM
I've also got stuff like this in the last few days, but if I refresh then it works normally :shrug:

Mibus
05-27-2004, 12:02 AM
CGNetworks.com went down, not due to an attack, but because we had so many hits the server overloaded!

We must be getting popular ;)

We're going to move our services around a little to try and help share things more evenly between servers...

bluemagicuk
05-27-2004, 12:48 AM
Aah thanks for the heads up . :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.