PDA

View Full Version : Help with old account :(

jasp3d
05-17-2004, 10:18 PM
hi, my old account (username: jasp3d) doesn't look to work fine, cuz I haven't been able to post or create any thread in the last 2 or 3 weeks.So i mailed the webhelp, but no solution. Created this new account, so if i can get the old one working, nice, if not, please admins delete it and i will use this one.

thx in advance

leigh
05-20-2004, 12:40 AM
Sorry we've been having problems with the webmaster email account.
Your other account wasn't validated (possibly you never received a validation email - it happens sometimes), but I have activated it now. However if you wish to continue using this new account then we can remove the other one? Are you sure? I can rename this new one to "jasp3d" if you want.

jasp3d
05-26-2004, 04:49 PM
I would really appreciate if I could my old name back, i just prefer it more than this one.Maybe the better is you delete the 2 accounts, and I make a new one with the right nick; if there's a better solution, please let me know.

leigh
05-26-2004, 09:53 PM
I've changed your username for you :)

jasp3d
05-26-2004, 10:35 PM
iepiye :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.