PDA

View Full Version : Character:Gunner

xgrave
05-15-2004, 05:07 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
http://www.798art.com/gavinxu/zaxstudio/image/new_paint/My_works/color/20040511_2.jpg

xgrave
05-15-2004, 05:15 PM
:surprised

stunner
05-15-2004, 05:34 PM
Very nice painting ...
Did you use photoshop or painter ?:thumbsup:

xgrave
05-15-2004, 05:46 PM
stunner: Thank you, I use painter and I like it.:wavey:

xgrave
05-17-2004, 05:45 AM
come on.give me more.:p

Ilikesoup
05-19-2004, 09:05 PM
come on.give me more.

The pic is hard to understand. From the whites and greens, I assume that both characters are in a cave in the woods and the gunman has his back to the entrance. Why is the first guy shooting the naked bald guy? Not much visual info to rely on, so I can only assume that you're messing around with images.

Personally, I'm not fond of the colors. Assuming this is a cave, I'd try changing this scene to night. A fire within the cave would cast more light on the characters and give a better sense of what's going on. Plus the colors could all be done in a nice range of orange shades which would contrast nicely with a cobalt blue of the night sky. It's up to you whether you want to smooth those brush strokes, but IMO it looks too choppy and confusing as it is. If I'm way off in my assumptions, that may be part of the problem. :rolleyes:

I can see that you've got an eye for anatomy, proportion, etc. The hilights on the shooter's face is a nice detail, as is the gun flash. I think you just need to refine the composition a bit more. Hope this helps.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.