PDA

View Full Version : Need fully rigged/posable Adule Male

leuey
05-04-2004, 11:47 PM
Maybe somebody here can help me out. My client has been using the same old '3d guy' for their videos for at least 3 years. They want to update the look but I don't have time and they don't have the budget for me to build something from scratch. I'm looking to buy (or download if there's a royalty free one) a fully rigged and ready to go model of an adult male. Shouldn't be too muscular - just a regular guy. I'm while I'm at it maybe a package with a rigged female as well.

I know there used to be a 'humanoid' package for LW - I'm looking for something similar, hopefully under $500.

thanks,

Greg

T4D
05-05-2004, 12:16 AM
buy poser then buy my rigging plugins =)
Poser has unlimited Characters with the face room
and my rigging tools rig poser characters pretty dam well :thumbsup:

sorry that was a shame less plug i know but i uses poser alot for this type of stuff, Clients don't want to pay for a weeks work to create one human character when your only doing lots of Educational simple animations, sometime i push out 1 or 2 of these type of animations aday :hmm:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.