PDA

View Full Version : Game Art Comp 7: dastardly and muttley - Catch the pigeon

commy
05-04-2004, 06:01 PM
Decided to do the duo in their flying gear as supposed to whacky waces attire, apparantly i cant enter them jointly but ill use the same wip and then decide wether i submit both 1 or none of em :)
(btw anyone noticed how enetering the comp is a sure fireway of gettign some freelance work about 75% in? lol might actualy manage to finish these guys)

http://www.matthewdickinson.com/files/dm/dm.gif

AndyH
05-05-2004, 07:02 PM
I dont know how much of these guys youve actually done, but after thinking more about the rules, ive decided that only one character can be entered in the comp.
Other people have asked about entering a duo, and it doesnt seem fair that multiple entries can be submitted.
If you want to model them both, do so, but only one of them can be submitted. Post the finished duo in the generic game forum if you want to show them.
Sorry!

commy
05-05-2004, 11:41 PM
its been allowed u can make 2 entrys before, if the guy feels he can do twice the work whats the issue? theres no prize or money involved its all just fun, just seems kinda strange to say u cant do 2 entrys when uve let the guy do a disney character, the rules have to be firm and theres no rule saying u cant enter 2 pieces of work in fact i asked and you said i cant do a joint entry they have to be seperate so here i am! sorta why i asked first so could avoid disagreements later

AndyH
05-18-2004, 01:41 PM
Hey!

Dont forget - the deadline is in 2 days (20th May)
Please, PLEASE try and get it entered because theres a severe lack of finished work on show!

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.