PDA

View Full Version : LScript Section

Plunderhawk
05-02-2004, 12:55 PM
I'd like to see the inclusion of a section dedicated to LScript. The Maya and Max Forums have their own sections on scripting and I think it's long overdue for us Lwavers to have something similar.

This is one area of Lwave that I've always looked at but never really got too deep due to the lack of help available.

Soooo, is it possible to set something up. The knowledge of SplineGod and many others in this area would be very good for making Lwave THE community to be part of.

Rock on Wavers. :buttrock:

markpassion
05-02-2004, 01:13 PM
not a bad plan. There is already a Lscript mailing list which is always very active, I'm not sure whether it would be best leaving all the knowledge on one list or splitting it up onto cgtalk as well. Information can get diluted that way. Guess it wouldn't hurt though. An SDK list would be good too, but does already exist on yahoo groups also.

Mark
www.ef9.com

Mwai Kasamale
05-02-2004, 04:08 PM
* Bump

Plunderhawk
05-02-2004, 04:34 PM
markpassion - I used to subscribe to the mailing list but found it very annoying having to wade through many emails to follow the threads.

Having something based on this forum could only be of help to many people. I urge all of you LScript gurus to speak and make yourselves known.

I for one would be very grateful. :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.