PDA

View Full Version : Ehmmm... I'm newbie... :)

Uzi[WNCT]
01-30-2002, 02:36 AM
Hi all! :D

I made in this summer this image.... hope u like it! :D

http://uzi.supereva.it/Box_Final2.jpg

PS: it isn't finished.. and it'll never be finished....

cya all

Uzi[WNCT]
01-30-2002, 02:41 AM
ehy! don't be too strong plz! ^^;

Uzi[WNCT]
01-30-2002, 02:04 PM
not good eh? :p

Daniel
01-30-2002, 02:56 PM
oh a crahsed porsche :D

I have some low poly Porsche Models (Boxter, 911, gt1, polycount around 5k) on my hd... :rolleyes:

they are perfect for reference :cool:

do you wannt one?

send me a mail and U get what U wannt :p

cya.

Uzi[WNCT]
01-30-2002, 03:05 PM
Okok! Understood! :D

King
01-30-2002, 10:17 PM
If you are in fact a newbie.. I would say that you have done a good job there. I'd like to see more shots from different angles if I could.

I like the overall shape. You really can tell what kind of car it is. Even at this angle where it's usually a little harder to tell.

My first impression is that side skirt is floating in air.

Your headlights look like they are just stickers. Maybe try building the headlights into the body of the car. Or maybe just rounding the edges of the head lamps.

Lastly, The tires have a fat look to them. These cars have really low profile tires with really flat side walls. I guess they could use some slimming down.

Uzi[WNCT]
01-30-2002, 11:05 PM
Really newbie.... less than 1 month of Lightwave with no manuals and/or tutorials. Only a lot of tries!! :)

I know there are a lot of things to do and THANX THANX for the hints! :)

If a day i'll finish this Porsche Boxster .... :rolleyes: i don't have time now. :(

PS: if u want a new "perspective", maybe i'va a shoot from another angle, i have it... but.... it's very ugly! :D
From the front it look "decent", from side isn't cool hehe. Anyway, if u wanna look this car form side, click Here. (http://uzi.supereva.it/Box_Final.jpg)

byez

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.