Pages : 1 [2]

blacknoise
06-21-2004, 02:06 PM
what can i say... very good painting...

however something still bothers me...

bn.

londero
06-21-2004, 03:55 PM
Blacknoise, I'm satisfied with you critic but...

You can see more clear? Thanks for the post man!!!

If I understand you, I'll apprimorate my work!!!
caberveton, LaurentiuBontea and viag... Thanks guys!

Force for all!

churrasko
06-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Cara, esse desenho ficou FORA DE SÉRIO... mó bala mesmo! :thumbsup:

Dá pra ganhar viu?! hUAEhu =)

To torcendo!:bounce:

Abraços,
Felipe "Churrasko"

londero
06-22-2004, 09:37 PM
GRANDE Felipe, que massa tu por aqui!

Espero que curta o fórum, é um espaço e tanto pra estudar Computação Gráfica!!!

Valeu!!!

Abração

e Força aí pra ti.

londero
06-23-2004, 12:45 PM
(...) about the concept of TEMPLAR project

1. the theme, "MACHINE and FLESH" reports to me a philosophical aspect of the human behaviorism, the mechanical conduct with the question of the "carnal pleasure" in sex act. Reflecting in this point of view, the humans CAN practices the sex with different objectives than inferior animals, objectiving MORE than egoistics orgasms or reproduction. The sex act is a sacrament, is the most and powerful form of contact between two human creatures. Is a door of the subtle and powerful feeling of love.

2. In this sacrament, the humans CAN conduct your feelings to a SUPERIOR aspects of the conscience, connecting your souls and making the essence of the LOVE pulse in your hearts. It is a elevate form of know the means of the love. Who already love sincerely know it. This subject isn't to stupids...:buttrock:

3. BUT, in this degenerate world, the sex act is totally banalized, vulgar, depreciate. The humans endures because the the love is dead, and ignore the cause. Like beasts, search for superficial sensations, and never saciates the search, because the feeling is so superficial and incomplete...

4. In all the times, this despicable reality motives the philosophers and artists. Talk about the complex relations of humans with the cruel aspect of LUXURY. Our world actually is dominated by this devil, you know somebody free of this? (...)

maybe few beautiful creatures, like the babies...

5. In this interpretation, the sex conduct for simple pleasure, deprived that a real feeling of love, is the same of a MACHINE conduct. Repeat repeat repeat mechanical movements , in mechanical and artificial situations, searching the most easy and poor feelings, ignoring the soul aspect of this important act to make a solid knowledge about the human life and the Superior Love. Sex machines producing all kind of bad fluids, and it is repugnant.

6.The templar spirit combat this. Obvious, its a internal combat, a secret combat. This justify the metalanguage of "picture in picture", because the daemons are inside. The evil is so intelligent... like in the Matrix, is very difficult wack up of this dream, the dream of Luxury.

Love is impossible in presence of Luxury.

7. In the real world, the machine aspect of temptations is very easy to see. But very very difficult to combat and exterminate. Then, the "moment of extase" is a capture of the fight, a internal fight.

you recognize it in your life?

my friends, thanks for the incentive and constancy in this work!!!

FORCE,

Londero

londero
06-23-2004, 12:48 PM
some details... comments are welcome!
http://www.pensaquepensa.theblog.com.br/templar1.jpg

londero
06-23-2004, 12:49 PM
other detail of this job

http://www.pensaquepensa.theblog.com.br/templar2.jpg

londero
06-23-2004, 12:51 PM
and other...

http://www.pensaquepensa.theblog.com.br/templar3.jpg

londero
06-23-2004, 03:01 PM
(...) about the concept of TEMPLAR project

1. the theme, "MACHINE and FLESH" reports to me a philosophical aspect of the human behaviorism, the mechanical conduct with the question of the "carnal pleasure" in sex act. Reflecting in this point of view, the humans CAN practices the sex with different objectives than inferior animals, objectiving MORE than egoistics orgasms or reproduction. The sex act is a sacrament, is the most and powerful form of contact between two human creatures. Is a door of the subtle and powerful feeling of love.

2. In this sacrament, the humans CAN conduct your feelings to a SUPERIOR aspects of the conscience, connecting your souls and making the essence of the LOVE pulse in your hearts. It is a elevate form of know the means of the love. Who already love sincerely know it. This subject isn't to stupids...:buttrock:

3. BUT, in this degenerate world, the sex act is totally banalized, vulgar, depreciate. The humans endures because the the love is dead, and ignore the cause. Like beasts, search for superficial sensations, and never saciates the search, because the feeling is so superficial and incomplete...

4. In all the times, this despicable reality motives the philosophers and artists. Talk about the complex relations of humans with the cruel aspect of LUXURY. Our world actually is dominated by this devil, you know somebody free of this? (...)

maybe few beautiful creatures, like the babies...

5. In this interpretation, the sex conduct for simple pleasure, deprived that a real feeling of love, is the same of a MACHINE conduct. Repeat repeat repeat mechanical movements , in mechanical and artificial situations, searching the most easy and poor feelings, ignoring the soul aspect of this important act to make a solid knowledge about the human life and the Superior Love. Sex machines producing all kind of bad fluids, and it is repugnant.

6.The templar spirit combat this. Obvious, its a internal combat, a secret combat. This justify the metalanguage of "picture in picture", because the daemons are inside. The evil is so intelligent... like in the Matrix, is very difficult wack up of this dream, the dream of Luxury.

Love is impossible in presence of Luxury.

7. In the real world, the machine aspect of temptations is very easy to see. But very very difficult to combat and exterminate. Then, the "moment of extase" is a capture of the fight, a internal fight.

you recognize it in your life?

my friends, thanks for the incentive and constancy in this work!!!

FORCE,

Londero

ufotung
06-24-2004, 11:24 AM
great concept and skills ~
awesome work , awesome work !!!

londero
06-24-2004, 03:37 PM
hey ufotung, thanks for the comment!

I hope you contribute more with critics and posts in future.

force dude!

Londero

mecman
06-24-2004, 04:55 PM
Faaala Londero!!
Demorei pra postar sobre a img final pq não estava conseguindo postar aqui!
Cara, qualquer palavra q escrever aqui não vai descrever o quanto esse trabalho ficou bom!!
ótimo mesmo cara!! sem palavras!! mandou muito bem ao longo do contest e fechou com chave de ouro!!
Parabéns mesmo!
Grande abraço do mecman!

londero
06-24-2004, 05:41 PM
Hei Mecman,

Thanks dude for your post and constancy in this project, I feel good with you have a good impression about this work, because your job demonstrates your great talent, and talented friends are especialy precious!!!

And most, you are a nearby friend, residing in São Paulo, so near and so distant (...) ! I'm very happy with the partitipation of brazilian guys in this forum, so important to culture in CG and arts!

This digital place is a hotpoint to learn, change experiences, pratices, concepts, ideas... Here, we contact with very different cultures around the world, and I'm happy with all this contest, so many talented people, impressive works, techiniques, visions...

Mecman,

Valeu cara! Que massa que tu voltou aí!

abraço

Londero.:thumbsup:

fredconv
06-24-2004, 06:46 PM
Really nice concept and pic there :thumbsup: really great composition too
i wish i was able to do the same.
full of great details also

nice job :applause:

londero
06-24-2004, 07:49 PM
Hi Frederic!Thanks for your gentle words about my job, your art is great!

I'm keep putting my eyes in your thread, please update!!! hehehe

force dude!

londero

Russo
06-25-2004, 07:50 AM
cara, tenho q te dar um "tri" parabéns
1-pela imagem final
2-pelo desenvolvimento e por entregar a tempo
3-por conseguir ser o ultimo a entregar hehehe

see ya

londero
06-25-2004, 03:51 PM
Hey russo, thanks man for your words!

Really, I'm the last to finish the contest...

I half lost the chance, because i'm unexperienced... but now all is ok! In the last 2 minuts I've posted the final image.

Abração cara!

Londero

londero
06-26-2004, 01:04 AM
http://www.pensaquepensa.theblog.com.br/who%20posted%20this.jpg

Hei people!

Sorry for the ignorance, I'm really a beginner in forums and english, but, I'm not know how this expression (Know-it-all???) have dispose here, and I'm curious to know WHO make this...

If you can help-me, please... :shrug:

How I can change it?

Newke
06-26-2004, 08:48 AM
Hi Londero,

If you want to change your title, click on "user CP" on the top of the page, and after this, on "Edit Profile". Here you'll have the field "Custom User Title", where you can put the text that you want.

bye :wavey:

londero
06-26-2004, 01:23 PM
Man, thanks for the precious tip. I'll try change its now.

THANKS!!!

Force dude!

londero
06-26-2004, 01:34 PM
I'm try change the mistery expression "Know-it-All" and not results ok. I'm try again...:shrug:

londero
06-26-2004, 01:59 PM
But,

Yet this no have the less importance, I'm curious to know WHO make this and WHY.

Newke, the crazy frog...

THANKS for the help my friend!!!

Force to you.

Londero

polymonkey
06-26-2004, 11:41 PM
this is like if giger lived in the rennisance. I like the old quality of this painting. :twisted: :buttrock:

Squibbit
06-27-2004, 02:14 AM
okay , the "know-it-all" title I think is an automatic
thing trying to reflect the number of posts you've made.
Your picture is a well designed one. I really appeciate
the amount of thought you've put into it.
the classic painting look you've achived is awesome.
that one character standing outside the pic is a supercool
idea, really good.
The 2D and 3D sections combined , I think your work belongs
in the top 10 .

londero
06-27-2004, 03:24 PM
hei dudes, thanks for your nice comments!

Polimonkey :::

oh man, I'm thanks for your nice words... Giger out of question is a Genius of illustration, so darkness. I think in this comparison... maybe the sexual aspect of my picture reports to Giger, because he works with many sexual references... but the spirit is other in this job, I hope transmit a idea about the mechanical behavior in sex... About the "sex machine" behavior... It is my interpretation for the theme "machineandflesh"... this is the subject principal, behind the fight of TEMPLAR.

Polimonkey, thanks man, I hope you keep participe in this thread! Thanks a lot. :thumbsup:

Squibbit :::

first off all, man, congratulations for your surreal picture! Love it!

about the "Know-it-all", you have seen this in others challengers?

Thanks for your comment! I think than your job is great too, top 10 too!:thumbsup:

:::

Force!:)

londero
06-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Olla people

Like all Mondays, I'm going to ULBRA - Carazinho. Nice job and folks wait for me in this city.:)

In Wednesday, I'm back and post news about the TEMPLAR project. Actually, I considere some old sketches to paint...

Force to all.

Londero

essencedesign
06-29-2004, 12:06 AM
Thank you for the post on my thread...that creation did take me down a direction that diverted from the challenge a bit...but a little something different is always good right....I have looked at this piece many times,,,I love your style it is truly unique in this challenge,,,unique on this site....a truly compete illustration..nice work..surely one of the best here.....

Jeremy

londero
06-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Thanks man for your comment! Your job is very cool too!

Force.:thumbsup:

londero
06-30-2004, 09:34 PM
holla folks! After the experience in this forum I decides buy a tablet. I'm not have $ to buy a COOL tablet, so I think in a little and inexpensive tablet... :shrug:

Today, I buy a litlle and very simple tablet... and I Love the interface!:thumbsup:

Well, I will post my first experience with this new "toy"!

Force for all!!!

Londero

londero
06-30-2004, 09:40 PM
http://www.pensaquepensa.theblog.com.br/001%20-%20TEMPLAR21wip.jpg
Here, my first experience with my tablet in the TEMPLAR project:

londero
07-02-2004, 12:05 AM
where is the people? I'm alone here?:scream:

Squibbit
07-02-2004, 06:57 AM
yea , but I was thinking like dropping by every now and then
to see how you're doing , hehe .

nice work with the tablet , I've had one at work for some time
and I still haven't gotten used to it . Guess I gotta put more time into
learning it

Anyways , I think the others are taking a little break until the voting
starts , so patience and force !

:thumbsup:

flyingP
07-02-2004, 07:25 AM
Anyways , I think the others are taking a little break until the voting
starts , so patience and force !

I think that is pretty much the case.

try posting over in the 2D WIP section londero you may find you'll get more feedback there, nice to see you taking it further though :thumbsup:

londero
07-04-2004, 01:02 AM
Thanks squibbit and FlyingP!

I Think that you are right. In all case, the voting is coming...

so,

Force my friends!

Londero

londero
07-05-2004, 12:15 PM
And I'm extreme curious to see the next challenge!

I find undarstand where is the area "sketch of week" to try illustrate something...

If somebody can teach me, please!

Force for all knights!

Londero.

Thool
07-05-2004, 06:32 PM
Hi Londero
Just go to the WIP section on the main site -> go to 2D and Concept Design;
Once you are in there there is a small extra section on the top - Thats the daily sketch forum :)

londero
07-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Thanks dude for the precious tip!

I hope participate in this forum in future. For now, I'm impossibilited for the complete ausence of time...:sad:

But, this site is wonderful, all day I see news here... and its very educational too, motivational, inspirational...

Force man!:)

londero
07-08-2004, 10:17 AM
its time of votes...

Good Luck to all artists!!!

Force guys!

Newke
07-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Good luck to you, Londero ! +1 vote for U :thumbsup:

londero
07-08-2004, 10:28 PM
thanks Newke, god luck to you too!!!

Force dude!

Londero:)

Slav
07-10-2004, 02:08 PM
this image is very interesting i like the idea behind it quite a bit. good work and good luck.

londero
07-10-2004, 10:47 PM
Thanks slav for your nice words!!! Good luck to you too, force! Your job is very very cool!!!

Londero:thumbsup:

Slav
07-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Thanks slav for your nice words!!! Good luck to you too, force! Your job is very very cool!!!

Londero:thumbsup:
hi what do you mean job? i wish i had one :) but your welcome.

londero
07-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Slav

Sorry, I dont understand your reply! You can see more clear? my english is very poor...

Slav
07-11-2004, 02:01 AM
what do you mean by job. having a job is having work that pays you something i really need. :) that's what i ment. its ok i dont mind i understand you just fine i just dont know what you mean by job in the 1st post but it doesnt matter. i guess its a good thing :thumbsup:

londero
07-11-2004, 02:32 PM
ok, I say JOB refering me to your picture/thread in machineandflesh contest!

force!

cabertevon
07-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Slav, Londero is referring to your entry, I presume.

Visit my 2D Machineflesh Thread
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131262&perpage=15&pagenumber=8 (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131262&perpage=15&pagenumber=8)

londero
07-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Slav, Londero is referring to your entry, I presume.

Visit my 2D Machineflesh Thread
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131262&perpage=15&pagenumber=8 (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131262&perpage=15&pagenumber=8)
cabertevon, you are right, it's all. thanks for the support!

Slav
07-11-2004, 09:04 PM
i figured that much guys but i was not sure so i decided to ask. your welcome. :)

londero
07-13-2004, 09:53 PM
slav, now all are clear. Sorry for the dsflkjbçbafgadfglkjh english!:scream:

Slav
07-14-2004, 12:20 AM
haha np mate i too am sorry for the fuss.

Shinwa
07-14-2004, 02:26 PM
GOOD WORK! Very creepy, but I am thinking it is supposed to be creepy. Well done. Good luck in the voting:)

londero
07-15-2004, 04:19 PM
thanks for the nice words. and Good luck to you too!:thumbsup:

londero
07-19-2004, 07:35 PM
the spirit is live.
http://www.templar4.theblog.com.br/face2.jpg

Newke
07-19-2004, 08:12 PM
:buttrock: :eek: Absolutely beautiful ! Magnificent !

Squibbit
07-19-2004, 08:24 PM
cool :)

go spirit !

londero
07-20-2004, 10:28 AM
Newke and squibbit :::

thanks guys, this is a sketch, I pretense finish this. But contain the essence, the TEMPLAR spirit.

ps. Newke, i like very much your new avatar!

force in combat!

Londero

londero
07-27-2004, 04:51 PM
people,

nobody know news about this challenge?

force my friends!

londero
08-02-2004, 01:31 PM
HEY PEOPLE

THIS FORUM IS DEAD?

where is everybody?:scream:

Newke
08-02-2004, 01:34 PM
we are here...lurking in the shadows...waiting desesparately for the end of the voting...lost souls in the dark...ooooooo....:twisted:

londero
08-02-2004, 02:13 PM
Newke, my friend!

I'm too waiting! force!!!:thumbsup:

londero
08-12-2004, 07:24 PM
and the rest of people? is this a "pre-classification"???

somebody knows the rules or more information about the final of this challenge? (dates or new rules)

and... HEI! and the next challenge?? I'm EXTREME curious to see the theme!!!

FORCE FOR ALL,

ALWAYS!

Londero :)

londero
08-24-2004, 05:42 PM
Congratulations for ALL the WINNERS!!!:bounce: :bounce:

GREAT ARTISTS! Magnific jobs!!!

And... the next challenge is comming! Good Luck and FORCE for all!!!

Londero:scream:

Squibbit
08-25-2004, 06:24 AM
you did a great job , too, dude . Better luck in the next contest !

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.