Now he is one with his feet
Lying clutched at the teeth
He embodies a soul of a demon
Moving with the thoughts of a shark
Grabbing every life form through the mist of the dark
Lighting his way with the fire within
Burning the spirits that carry the sin

-son

please post any dislikes are anything fundamentally wrong that i might have missed....thanks

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AsiAnBoY2o3/zer01.jpg

shehrevar
04-30-2004, 10:05 AM
Great style, nice atmosphere!
Only crit I have is that he has very few teeth in his lower jaw...I belief that can't be right for a monster that feared...
I love the colors and the airbubbles (or however you call that in English, hehe).

Bustasnipez
04-30-2004, 10:35 AM
thats dope I like it.. seems like some kind of MTG card or something.. anyway I don't like the lower jaw.. why does the jaw go so deeeeeep? and needs more fierce looking teeth... I really like this pic though great disturbing atmosphere
if you do fix it up please post the new one Id really like to see it

t.m0
04-30-2004, 11:55 AM
Great job! :beer:

Same thing about the lower jaw.... looks somewhat out of place :shrug:

And something bothers me about the eyes... actually the one eye... he looks kinda bored for all his evilness ;)

greets.t

sonluu
04-30-2004, 03:35 PM
thanks a lot u guys ....now that i look at it again with that in mind, the jaw looks awful....fixing it right away

perfecti
04-30-2004, 09:08 PM
very nice ..!! just great ..:thumbsup: ... yep ...about eyes ...mmm....eye ... it looks like he want to sleep ... but maybe it's so ..??:shrug:

shehrevar
04-30-2004, 10:41 PM
Great Sonluu, I am looking forward to it...
Your style is interesting...and with a nicer jaw, your piece will be much, much better!

OrcOYoyo
04-30-2004, 10:55 PM
realy nice mood in this one (not nice in the sence of cosy or such i realy dont want to be there :D)

what dirsturbe me a bit (no huge thing) ist the form of the sculls of the sceletons looks like they still got cheeks (they are sceletons are they?)
and the upper sclellies left hand looks a bit wierd to me.
If they are no sceletons forget what i said.
but the over all picture is realy very good.

sonluu
05-05-2004, 08:07 PM
k i gave this badboy some teeth, hope it looks scarier now. =P

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.