PDA

View Full Version : Character: Rave girl

Bustasnipez
04-29-2004, 09:44 AM
took maybe 3 or 4 hours and it was done in this exact resolution.. im pretty slow at this stuff still.. any comments or suggestions? http://host123.ipowerweb.com/~tigerdre/Buster/Raver.jpg

sypherr
04-29-2004, 11:16 AM
The trousers and gloves have a really nice effect!

Critz
- Top of hair seems to have a hump on the left strands
- The 'nipples' kind of spoil the picture as the perspective is off on them.

Id suggest erasing the nipples, think it would look better without them.

LuWeeWu
04-29-2004, 02:52 PM
suggest erasing the nipples

I agree, it would look better without them. The nose and lips are out of porportion too. The nose needs to be longer (But its the right width so dont change that) and farther down the face. the lips need to be farther down too.

I like what you did with the pants and gloves. Nice effect.

Cheers:beer:

perfecti
04-29-2004, 08:43 PM
...ohhh...anatomy seems totally wrong ... most thing that i don't like it's her fat waist ....mmm..... nice reflection on panth ...

shehrevar
04-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Just gonna be honest with you, I like her eyes BUT,
do something about the:
-background (color)
-overall colors (they really don't match)
-arms too long
-nose too small
-hands too big
-breasts are...just wrong. They seem to be flat and the nipples don't really do the job either...
Don't take my critisism as an offense please. I just belief that in order for you to get better some harsh comments are needed here. You obviously have talent, so just practice A LOT and you will get much better!

sypherr
04-29-2004, 11:18 PM
Did u sketch this before painting or just painted it as u went along?

elam
04-30-2004, 12:41 AM
First thing that stood out to me was that her legs are way too long.
Her upper thighs are as long as her torso and head. She's a giant.
Oh, and her shoulders are a little screwy.
Other than that, it's not bad.

jearley
04-30-2004, 06:22 AM
i think the long legs may have been a stylistic decision. if not, listen to those guys. i really like the reflectivity of the pants. her hair seems too clumpy and angular. as for the breast, i think they are too round and flat. the one on the left should come out more. actually, yeah, just redo the breasts. then i think the nipples might work. the line around the lips is too thick and dark. i like the little triangle people in the bottom right corner. maybe the colors need to be different on the background or maybe her colors should be different. i really like the drawing though. it has a cool style. keep it up man! :thumbsup:

Bustasnipez
04-30-2004, 07:45 AM
thanks guys for all the comments.. yea I started with just a sketch and went from there.. actually i knew the anatomy was wonky and stuff but i didn't feel like fixing everything, but I probably wouldn't have cought some of the issues that were posted so thanks
as for the colors.. well I know its not the best choice but again I was lazy..

i'll try harder next time!

shehrevar
04-30-2004, 10:48 AM
That's the spirit!!!
:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.