PDA

View Full Version : CG: Bibliotheque

Aldalorn
04-28-2004, 04:17 PM
http://ben.bardou.free.fr/bibliotheque_3.jpg
Hi all!
Here are a sketch and a cg for a personal project.
C&c please! :)

Franz-dp
04-28-2004, 05:50 PM
i like the atmosphere of the second one

one crit: it seems a little too blurry....
why not try to definite some details (like the shining thing on the center...what is it?) to focus the observer attenction?

Maggock
04-28-2004, 07:25 PM
Wow, nice atmosphere! It's also neat to see how you worked out the perspective details in the sketch, I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I try perspective and architecture. I'd like to see the books and candle in the front have a little more sharp detail though to make them stand out from the background. Otherwise, i really like this.

shehrevar
04-28-2004, 09:11 PM
Atmosphere is great! If libraries like that would exist, I would go get some reading materials more often, hehe.
But I also think there is some lack of detail in this piece...apart from that it looks really nice :thumbsup:

prasa
04-29-2004, 08:22 AM
great atmosphere and colors! .. i really like it

jearley
04-30-2004, 06:30 AM
wow! really cool. i like it. good idea. i'm just not sure what those lights are. are those lanterns or candles or what? they give a cool lighting effect, but i'm not sure why they are there sitting on the tops of piles of books. really cool though. :thumbsup: :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.