PDA

View Full Version : character: biker guy

jearley
04-28-2004, 09:59 AM
hey, here's an ink drawing i did. it took my about three to four hours including the penciling. any comments?
http://angelfire.com/punk4/jearley/leather.jpg

ezekiel
04-28-2004, 09:58 PM
his head doesnt seem to fit. the porportion is off. and so is my spelling. also there is a great deal more detail in the body that isnt in the face. you could fix that with color it'll be neat to see what else you do with this.

-zek

perfecti
04-29-2004, 06:59 AM
... perspective is totally wrong ... maybe will be better with color ... but not so much ..:hmm:

Bustasnipez
04-29-2004, 09:35 AM
That head does not belong in that image at all it looks like two different drawing styles combined.. not to mention the head looks way too big. Its really good so i recommend you remove the head and sketch in a new one that matches the body type..

jearley
04-30-2004, 07:00 AM
arg! yeah, i've been trying to do more perspective in my drawings. i'm still not great at it. the left arm i noticed was much too vertical. maybe the head is too big. i was going for kind of a manga style. they tend to put a lot of details into zippers and stuff while leaving the head pretty basic. thanks for the feedback though.:hmm:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.