PDA

View Full Version : Scene: Ice Dragon is sleeping...

Brej
04-27-2004, 07:47 AM
Well, this is my latest pic . - It still looks to me, that itīs missing something, but I canīt figure out what:) - and since it took me allready enought time to make this I donīt want to bother with this anymore_Iīve got something better on my mind.:)...so.here it is..

originall size
4388*2700
Ps7 - 15hr

http://vlac.wz.cz/dapiwa/dragon_d.jpg

detail...

http://vlac.wz.cz/dapiwa/dragon.jpg

jeroenven
04-27-2004, 04:59 PM
very nice! keep it up

chrislomaka
04-27-2004, 07:58 PM
in the glacier, the mighty glacier,
the dragon sleeps tonight.
ah-weemba-wappa, ah-weemba-wappa...
;)

perfecti
04-28-2004, 12:16 AM
.. i guess it's pretty well done ...especially blizzard ( how'd you do it so nice ..?) .. but .... dragon .. mmmm .... maybe it's dragon's kid :D ..

Ranc0r
04-28-2004, 04:33 AM
same thing here everything is done well the blizzard in the background even the dragon slayer type character in the background looks neat. BUT for the dragon he just doesnt seem to fit well with the whole scene.
Is the dragon smiling? Maybe its just my own perception of a dragon (wich may or may not be relevant) but i normally think of a dragon as a withered type of animal with a not so friendly look on him at all times. Or if it is friendly, it still will show a sterness too it. I know in the movie DragonHeart they managed to always keep a stern look to the dragon at all times and it helped sell the character.

Maggock
04-28-2004, 06:16 AM
Very nice, the dragon looks awesome. The little guy could probably use a little more refinement, he's kind of mushy at the moment. I didn't really notice him at first, unless that was your intention, you might also want to do something to make him stand out a little more.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.