PDA

View Full Version : Bella Italia

drzorn
04-26-2004, 11:31 PM
Hi,

i am new at cgtalk.com. here is my latest picture i made with cinema 4D. hope you like it... here are sooo great artists! its unbeleaveable!

enjoy!

:bowdown:

http://www.immortal-arts.com/ba.jpg

Bredro1
04-27-2004, 12:21 AM
This is a beautiful Image.
The only things that bother me about it...is the dark area behind the wagon wheel....and the stones on the ground are too uniform...and oddly placed.....almost as though they have some pattern to them......:thumbsup:

Bredro1

drzorn
04-27-2004, 12:44 AM
Thx! Yes I know.... the shadow of the wheel was postproceed in PS. btw...

xcvbnm
04-27-2004, 01:24 AM
This is actually very cool.
Compared to other CG buildings which look like miniatures, yours really conveys a feeling of hugeness, space and ambience.

Except the pebbles and grass blades all look clones, you should at least randomize their size and orientation. Also, never seen single blades of grass growing like that.

Variations in textures of drums would be interesting, and the axe metal needs a texture as the eyes are drawn to it....

:) :thumbsup:

KolbyJukes
04-27-2004, 01:37 AM
beautiful rendering.

:thumbsup:

-Kol.

Hexodam
04-27-2004, 02:54 AM
everything looks excelent except for the pebbles and grass, there is no randomness in them

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.