PDA

View Full Version : New Work!!! Amazon

grafik
04-26-2004, 12:59 PM
This is my recent work, usualy i dont take to much detail to the background, but i tried do make diferent with this one.

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/tmds77/ilustracao/amazon.jpg

perfecti
04-26-2004, 09:45 PM
...don't know why nobody reply .... very nice work i gues ... background really good ...:thumbsup: ...maybe something wrong whis her expression ...:hmm:

Autarkis
04-26-2004, 09:54 PM
Beautiful image, i do love the lighting a lot!

Very nice shading on the amazon, however, her breasts look wrong, shading too smudged helps in making it feel wrong in my eyes.

the nose is too straigtht, but looking close I can see it's not, but i think something to do with the lighting is making it appear all straight when viewed.
I would add a little more shadows under the feathers, as they dont feel to belong on the girl, like you did a copy and paste from somewhere else. However, shadows on the arm bracelet are a little too strong.

A finally second feet (behind the branch) doesnt feel finished at all. Is there a reason why?

Aside from all my bitching, I really do like it. You got a webpage with your works on it?

Garma
04-26-2004, 11:25 PM
I like it too but why is there so much aliasing? Especially on the bow... like you worked on a very low resolution or with vectors or something..

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.