PDA

View Full Version : Character: Battle Chasers

animeidiot
04-26-2004, 09:34 AM
I haven't been around for awhile, but I'm back and decided to start posting regularly in the forums.

This one some of you guys have probably seen, I'm just reposting a brighter version of it to catch some of the detail lost in the first one I've posted before.

http://www.optic-studios.com/images/gallery/animeidiot/bc_colors.jpg

da_rock21
04-26-2004, 06:16 PM
awsome.. i love it. the colors and contrast are great. what did you do it in? how long did it take? do you have a job doing this and if not WHY?

awsome.. keep it up:thumbsup:

perfecti
04-26-2004, 09:29 PM
:bounce: ...i can't say something ...cuz i'm loose my gift to speak ... hehe ..kidding .. very nice work .. so good expressions.. wait for answers on da_rock21 questions ..:bounce:

gf666
04-27-2004, 12:16 PM
asskickin' expressions, color, style! Really great man! the only thing which looks a bit off to me is the background..!

shuwan
04-27-2004, 03:55 PM
It's a nice picture. The characters and the lightning goes well. I like the rendering of the characters feel it would be nice if the skin on the left demon have more red on it(becos' of the eyes)
Another thing I feel is the background seems not to really fit in with the characters.

agentcub
05-21-2004, 04:30 AM
I've always liked your stuff, but, I have one question for you. When are you going to finish the Battle Chaser series? Just would like some closer on it.:hmm:

Royal
05-21-2004, 12:51 PM
You might want to give some props to the line artist so that people can focus on you coloring.

Astaroth.NL
05-21-2004, 12:59 PM
Yeah cool image. But hell yeah are that lazy ass that didn't finished battle chaser? If so I worship you for the best comic ever graphic-wise and probs with a good story too. And at the same time hated your guts with the late releases and canceling of the series at the end. Tradegy, when will the hurting stop!

cr0ss
05-21-2004, 04:26 PM
huh, I remember this picture :)
an older one (04.26.) but really nice. I really like these colours.
seen it @ gallery (I think) :p

agentcub
05-22-2004, 07:29 AM
Hmmmm. Sorry.:blush: I thought that you were that Joe guy. You know, the one that stiffed us on the Battle Chaser comic. When you said you've been gone for awhile and is now back again, I just assumed.... that ummm....... well........ I'm retarded!:D

Anyway! Your coloring looks great! It's just as good if not better then some of the guys coloring comics now. Keep up the good work.

nathanmckenna
05-23-2004, 02:26 AM
dude, your stuff is hot! i never expected to see you post here :surprised: yeah man, waiting on the answers above.
also, when are we gonna see a web site from you? i think i need a dose of your work to keep me pep! :bounce:
-nathan :bowdown:

KolbyJukes
05-23-2004, 02:35 AM
You only did the color right?

I'd lose the lame star background, it kind of cheapens it.

-Kol.

nathanmckenna
05-23-2004, 02:42 AM
i cant see nothin wrong with this dudes! :surprised i think you guys are crazy, lol!!:applause:
-nathan :cry: its so good!

KolbyJukes
05-23-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by nathanmckenna
i cant see nothin wrong with this dudes! :surprised i think you guys are crazy, lol!!:applause:
-nathan :cry: its so good!

Dude, you do know that animeidiot isn't Joe Mad? He just colored the pic. Don't get me wrong the color job is hot...

Just wanted to make sure you knew that.

-Kol.

nathanmckenna
05-23-2004, 10:11 AM
oooooppzzz... :rolleyes: doh! sorry guys, i thought that guy was Joe Madureira! oh well... that sucks. lol..

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.