PDA

View Full Version : Hedy Lamarr 3d

ddawson
01-29-2002, 11:06 PM
A 3d model of actress Hedy Lamarr. I'm still working on the textures, and she doesn't have hair yet... I've been having a lot of difficulty getting good hair.

not sure if 50 megs will let me post a link, but here goes:

Hedy3d (http://ddawson3d.50megs.com/photo.html)

Threedeemer
01-29-2002, 11:53 PM
Great job so far, I like the texturing. I looks alot like her. Im not that knowledgeable on actresses of the old days, but seeing your model I knew right away who it was. A Black & White rendering of the finished model would be cool with some kind of soft blur effect.

Taoizm
01-30-2002, 12:05 AM
great pic. the only crit I see right off is the bump map. It's a little much I think. Great model though.

Sketch23
01-30-2002, 02:55 AM
Wow very realistic. I don't know who Hedy Lamarr is. Can you let me know what she's been in? But really nice model.

ddawson
01-30-2002, 10:19 PM
Hedy Lamarr's movies include Dishonored Lady, Samson and Delilah, Ecstasy and a bunch of other films from the 40's and 50's. But probably the most interesting thing about her is that she invented some radio guidance device for US Navy torpedos. This technology was later used for cell phones. Pretty cool...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.