PDA

View Full Version : VFS Modeling/Texturing Reel

KolbyJukes
04-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Hi everybody,

I just graduated from VFS, here's my demo reel - consisting of my best work of the last few months.

DOWNLOADS:

REVISED EDIT with music by System of a Down - 'Spiders'.
Save Target as:
Kolby Jukes Demo Reel [26.8 MB] (http://www.vfs.com/~3d44kol/KolbyJukes%20demo.mov)

MIRROR provided by rayfusion:bowdown:
Kolby Jukes Demo Reel [26.8 MB] (http://www.cdis.org/~luua/kolby_demo_wsound.mov)

ORIGINAL EDIT / no music.
MIRROR provided by jussing:bowdown:
Kolby Jukes Demo Reel [30.5 MB] (http://www.duck.dk/bin/kolbyjukes_demo.mov)

MIRROR provided by Malc0lm:bowdown:
Kolby Jukes Demo Reel [30.5 MB] (http://www.glasspinne.se/kolbyjukes_demo.mov)

as well, here's a Gallery (http://www.vfs.com/~3d44kol) with stills of my models and high-res samples of my textures.

I'm looking for work as a modeler/texturer. Thanks for looking, as always comments and crits are appreciated. As well, much thanks to all the CGtalkers for their helpful replies in my WIP threads.

-Kolby Jukes
3d44kol@vfs.com

http://www.vfs.com/~3d44kol/images/BOAR-RENDER.jpg

DJ Scorchio
04-25-2004, 12:25 PM
404 :shrug:

KolbyJukes
04-25-2004, 12:26 PM
You can't stream it, you have to right click, SAVE TARGET AS

Heber
04-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Great to see it finished kolby !, i been following your work for awhile now and i always loved it , your modelling and texturing is amazing !, congratulations on graduating and putting out an awesome demo , best of luck man , time for you to celebrate i think ,:beer:

Gremlin
04-25-2004, 12:29 PM
"right click, save target as..."

thats the trick, always has and hopefully always will be :D anywho, the reel is goin at 100kb/s ...i'll view it in a sec.

looks fabulous, if you happen to make any tutorials... let me know, i'll be first in line :D

Great job! :thumbsup:

DJ Scorchio
04-25-2004, 12:33 PM
I did do the right click save as thing and it was trying to save 404.php :surprised But anyways, just tried again and its working now. Ive seen a few of your things up on here before so im sure its going to be great :)

KolbyJukes
04-25-2004, 12:37 PM
glad that worked out...I was freaking out for a second.

Ray - thanks man, I hope things work out for you at VFS.

fellah
04-25-2004, 01:03 PM
fantastic! a bit much on each part in the beginning. but that dosen't matter much as the pieces are so well done. glad to see you got this up, good luck in your job hunt!

DJ Scorchio
04-25-2004, 01:10 PM
Well, the models and texturing jobs are absolutely great! But I have to say that the reel did drag on a little, it just seems like it took too long to look at each model, and I did feel kinda drawn to fast forward a little. Maybe some kinda background music as well?
Good luck with the job anyways, you deffinatly seem to have the skills! :)

Xlars
04-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Looks fantastic .. btw. what software did you use to model and texture your work?

KolbyJukes
04-25-2004, 01:38 PM
Thanks so much for the front page plug!:applause:

Fellah + DJ Scorchio - based on your comments I just trimmed 20 seconds off my reel and added some music, I hope this helps. I'll update the link in about 30, so check it out again if you feel up to the download.

xlars.dk - XSI for modeling (as well as a little Zbrush), and PS for texturing.

Skyraider3D
04-25-2004, 01:38 PM
Impressive work! :thumbsup:
No doubt you'll find a job soon with this level of quality!

You might want to compress your images a bit, though! They take ages to load (and that may put off a future employer!). With careful settings, no detail will be lost. Also check your antialiasing. No crits on the work itself though! :)

CGmonkey
04-25-2004, 01:44 PM
Someone give this poor man a mirror :wip: hehe

BeCOOL_MiN
04-25-2004, 01:45 PM
You Did it, Buddy !( Hellboy version )
:thumbsup:

Congrat!
Wow...It's really good to see your work in front page of CGTALK.
you been work hard for year. you definetly deserved this.

Cheers~
:beer:
-_-ah, you don't like beers....
anyway....

p.s : well, I know you don't wanna render again...but, your rotation has slow in-out....-_-;;; well, whatever...

Hexodam
04-25-2004, 02:07 PM
damnit, seems to be a seasonal thing when the vfs servers just die

can anyone set up a mirror?

KolbyJukes
04-25-2004, 02:09 PM
I figured the server would run out pretty quickly, I'll check with some friends and see if I can get some more...

But if anyone has any free space and want to help me out I'd really appreciate it :bowdown:

-Kol.

Spacemanbob
04-25-2004, 02:55 PM
I think that any school should at least provide for downloads of work so we can see your stuff. The vfs.com site doesn't even come up. What a joke.

halo
04-25-2004, 03:01 PM

KolbyJukes
04-25-2004, 03:01 PM
I'm sorry again about it dying...the VFS servers are truly lame. I'd already have a mirror up, but it looks like the surge in downloads has toasted the servers, including the main VFS site. So I can't even give a potential mirror-er the file.

Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon. Thanks for being patient everybody.

-Kol.

Maya_Fanatic
04-25-2004, 03:24 PM
well... we r waiting though...let's hope it'll be back up again ....

ken0
04-25-2004, 03:53 PM
yeah...can't wait to see it...:hmm:

DoLeeP
04-25-2004, 04:14 PM
:thumbsup:

???
04-25-2004, 04:18 PM
HOLY EDUCATION BATMAN

KolbyJukes
04-25-2004, 04:23 PM
K, mirror is up. I wanna thank JUSSING so very much for the temp mirror:buttrock: :buttrock:

double buttrocks for you.

-Kolby.

CGmonkey
04-25-2004, 04:58 PM
Oh.. my.. god :surprised

You're a skilled modeler :)

foxco
04-25-2004, 05:00 PM
HAHa extremely awsome Kolby i remeber back in the day when u made the Shogun, very awsome work

/fox

pogonip
04-25-2004, 05:01 PM
Very nice modeling and texture work . Keep making stuff and adding to your real . I know a friend who was a modeler on Hellboy the movie and it took him a year after graduating and adding to his real and getting better and better to find work ....but he landed a good job . I would hire you as a junior modeler at this point ( if I was an art director )...I think the next thing you should do is win the machine flesh challenge ...make the most bad ass model ever because intergration of machine and flash is very hard to do ... also show your skill with plug in's and make a few characters with hair ( long ,short ,curly ) ...then I would also say start your demo off with a really cool looking hot chick just to get the AD's attention ( the vast majority are men ) ..anyways good luck it looks really good so far :thumbsup:

Skyraider3D
04-25-2004, 05:07 PM
Not too surprising your webserver would run into troubles, with a 750 kb picture on the first page :p 750 kb times 2600 page views (at this moment) is already a lot of megabytes, let alone the 30 meg animation! That's a lot of gigabytes by now, so i think your server is holding up pretty well! I know webspace is a pain... my website exceeds its bandwidth limit on a regular basis as well (and I have no clue what that limit is, but it's too low!). But then again it's free! :D
Well, in any case, good to see you got a mirror now :) Thanks Jussing! The animation is really nice!! Splendid models and even better textures! :thumbsup:

polycowboy
04-25-2004, 05:08 PM
To avoid toasting the servers you should share your file using BitTorrent. It lets people who are downloading, download from other downloaders provided they have more of the file than the other person. It's really designed to ease server load and for that it is awesome.

Really nice modeling and texturing. I'm sure you're getting job offers as we speak. Bravo.

marioucci
04-25-2004, 05:38 PM
Heyas KWAK,

well man... i hate to say WOW or WHOOAAAAA but u left very few space for anything else.:)

No doubt u gonna get a job very fast:)

cheers mate

Loggie

Strang
04-25-2004, 06:31 PM
bravo!

excellent, job man.

the nomral mapped hellboy turned out great, :thumbsup:

hope you find a job...

-Strang

bentllama
04-25-2004, 06:37 PM
nice work Kolby.

great presentation and editng of your reel. very clean and concise, while showing it in a different and refreshing format.

I am going to forward this reel onto the rest of the art team here.

good luck in securing a position you enjoy. keep us updated as to where you head from here.

peace.

elnady
04-25-2004, 06:49 PM
Fantastic work:bounce:

dur23
04-25-2004, 07:45 PM
kwak head!

looks great bud. Your gonna make waves in this here industry:)

malc0lm
04-25-2004, 07:51 PM
Kwak, Ill provide a mirror... Read PM for more info.

Heber
04-25-2004, 07:56 PM
whoa front page plug , i knew it , well deserved as well , now go get some sleep man ! :)

(haha you killed vfs.com as well? i had no idea it was the same server....)

Sas.hun
04-25-2004, 08:09 PM
Hi!

This is Fantastic! :thumbsup: Very nice modell and texturing! :bowdown:

Congrat! :beer:

WhItE CoFfEe
04-25-2004, 08:10 PM
KWAK, your demo reel is so cool!!!!!!!!! Amazing modeling and texturing!!!!!!

I have some questions about the texturing. I've seen "HAND-PAINTED color map" title at the bottom when introducing texture maps. Did you really paint the texture on a paper or something by your hand and scan it to your computer for additional editing in PS?

I was always wondering how to make the texture maps for creatures/animal/human..so on. If I only make texture maps on PS, would I get better/more realistic? I would say I can paint very well by hand than paint digitally.

JesseDavis
04-25-2004, 08:12 PM
if you need another mirror, I'd be happy to host until the requests die a little. Excellent job btw. Love the textures and the crazy dog like thing. I wouldn't think you'd have any problems landing a job. Those characters are all rigged already?

Jesse-Irvin
04-25-2004, 08:45 PM
Kol, You think sexy.

Heber
04-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by WhItE CoFfEe
KWAK, your demo reel is so cool!!!!!!!!! Amazing modeling and texturing!!!!!!

I have some questions about the texturing. I've seen "HAND-PAINTED color map" title at the bottom when introducing texture maps. Did you really paint the texture on a paper or something by your hand and scan it to your computer for additional editing in PS?

i think he means that he painted it from scratch , rather than to sample photos , :)

Capt Spaulding
04-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Haven't watched the reel yet, but boy, is that a tasty model...:applause:

Almost as tasty as my fried chicken...:D

Capt S

Capt Spaulding
04-25-2004, 09:45 PM
Boy, that's almost as tasty as my fried chicken!

:applause:

stiffmeister
04-25-2004, 11:11 PM
wow, a long time since my last post here. well, first of all: kolby: great work!

second critic: please change the provider or server. i gonna sleep a while till your website is fully loaded here :cry:

i love your cool leather texture :bowdown:

Mr.Vengeance
04-25-2004, 11:49 PM
Stunning work!

i like your "style" its terrible

your demoreel contain good ideas, i liiikkke:))

darkefire
04-26-2004, 12:20 AM
:bowdown:
holy unearthly terror!! you are my new personal hero and savior! i bow before the sheer madness of your skillz! :D

i have nothing but the utmost compliments and envy for you. that boar literally makes me want to run away screaming (still dl-ing the reel with girlish glee, heh heh). feel free to let that go to your head, you deserve it! :thumbsup:

dagoof
04-26-2004, 02:06 AM
I've been looking forwards to this since you started your WIP, it's finally out, and impressive as hell. Nice work.

DragonKore
04-26-2004, 02:21 AM
Awesome reel KWAK. Just to clear up a small disagreement between a friend and I, is or isn't the "Warrior" supposed to be Mel Gibson in Braveheart?

KolbyJukes
04-26-2004, 02:25 AM
WOW guys!
I'm really overwhelmed here, thanks for all the positive feedback:buttrock:
I'll do my best to respond to everybody:

??? - thanks dude.
CGMonkey - thanks
XSIforX - Good luck at VFS dude, thanks.
pogonip - ooh! Hellboy. I love Hellboy. Thanks for the advice.
Skyraider - Yeah, I'm going to optimize some of those images.
polycowboy - I'd use the BitTorrent system if I knew how to use it, it would certainly take the pressure off my server.
loganarts - thanks dude, hopefully I'll see you sometime soon.
Strang - hey man. Thanks for the continued interest in my work.
Bentllama - :bowdown: you work on Halo, thus you are a god.
Ahmed-3d - many thanks man.
Dur23 - thanks man, I really appreciated your help on the Normal Mapping.
Malc0lm - check your PMs.
Rayfusion - yeah, I killed vfs.com, woo hoo!
Sas.hun - thankee.
White Coffee - it means I painted the textures in PS, just like Ray said.
M0og0o - I'd love it if you could host, Even if it's just my gallery of pics. I'll PM you.
3d43Jesse - no, my friend, it is you who thinks sexy.
Capt Spaulding - nothing is as tasty as fried chicken.
Stiffmeister - I'm doing my best to get mirrors, the VFS servers are ... unreliable ... to say the least.
Mr. Vengeance - you like my terrible style? Well ... thanks I guess.
Darkefire - ooo skillz. Thanks for the compliments.
Dagoof - Thanks dude.
DragonKore - Yeah, it's more or less supposed to be Braveheart, I didn't have the time to perfect the hair, so I had to lose it. The hair seems to be an integral part of the Braveheart-look.

K, thanks for all the comments guys, much appreciated. I'll work on getting new servers.

-Kol.

Goon
04-26-2004, 02:31 AM
awesome man. You've got major skills.

Well, now that you're finished with that, howabout working on your Machineflesh challenge? ;)

dagoof
04-26-2004, 02:43 AM
whatever studio snags you first is in fora treat, you are one of the most talened modellers I've ever laid eyes on.

Gkaine
04-26-2004, 02:54 AM
i was waitin for this.. awsome work. id love to see it with some music though. but wow, beautiful job. hope i am this good when i finish vfs

coshey
04-26-2004, 02:58 AM
kolbay,
congrats on a sweet year, your reel is freaking awsome! I knew you would get front page. You will have a job very soon.
You disereve a cream dream job, you bastard. keep up the good work.

-Chad Fraser:love:

KolbyJukes
04-26-2004, 02:59 AM
Chad - :bounce: you shoulda been here at school over night, it woulda been fun to watch me freak out when the server died.

Kanga
04-26-2004, 03:11 AM
KWAK

Real nice!
Don't think there is a sound track, maybe you are limited by file size. Great modelling, shades of Brian Froud. The Warlords eyes look a bit crossed to me, maybe you could diverge the iris and pupils a bit.

Good luck with the job.

Greetings Kanga.

Heber
04-26-2004, 07:13 AM
kolby i can get a host for ya , get on msn and send me the file, :)

spm
04-26-2004, 07:22 AM
the first link goes like 1k/s and the second cant be played by my QT for some reason... it doesnt recognise the file

prismacolor
04-26-2004, 07:56 AM
nice to see a hard worker. great job :beer:

oxyg3n
04-26-2004, 08:31 AM
I love that creature on the front page, I am downloading the movie now.

jussing
04-26-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by spm
the first link goes like 1k/s and the second cant be played by my QT for some reason... it doesnt recognise the file
Are you saving or streaming? 'Cause I've got no problems, just "save as" and play.

Cheers,
- Jonas

Finefeat
04-26-2004, 12:37 PM
Excellent work Kwak

One of the best modelling reels I've seen.
All the models look great and the texturing is top notch.
I think you will have no problems getting work.

cheers:thumbsup:

jason-slab
04-26-2004, 01:17 PM
great work, and good luck finding a job. i'm sure that it won't take 2 long.

GENERAL QUESTION: just wondering, showing uvmaps, is it important? i mean if ur'e a modeler?

:)
have fun
|jason

malc0lm
04-26-2004, 01:47 PM
My server has the file now, so keep downloading boys n girls!
www.glasspinne.se (http://www.glasspinne.se/kolbyjukes_demo.mov)

KWAK.. Edit your first post!

Cheers

EDIT: You must rightclick and choose "save as"

koroko
04-26-2004, 01:50 PM
Hey kwak, downloading that, im sure sweet works of yaa...

been always following (on lurked mode) your progressions...

since im mainly a modeller works like you are always inspiring...

cheers!

mv
04-26-2004, 02:28 PM
Great reel, nice and clear presentation...the quality of the work is excellent.
only one very little comment : why do you call it a "modeling reel" (and not modeling+texturing) since there are textures and you spend time showing your flats? (if you want to apply only as a modeler, you could show the models longer and more in detail imho)

all wishes of success in finding a job. It shouldn't be hard. :)

DAREONER
04-26-2004, 02:56 PM
pur modeling, great works

tellckl
04-26-2004, 03:30 PM
My god!very good work!Nice Nice Nice Nice !

Sir Saukund
04-26-2004, 03:38 PM
Juhu! - Very good timing in your reel. System of a Down!!!

SCIFI-3D-zoo
04-26-2004, 03:57 PM
Great work. I love the maps you painted. I wish we had more character artists as good as you here at SCIFI 3D. Good luck finding work. Shouldn't be hard depending on what you want to do. I hear it can be tuff in Canada. But there is alot of work in the gaming industry.

Bygzam
04-26-2004, 04:28 PM
congrats kol!:thumbsup:
i can't believe your reel in front page!
oh man... i wish i have the skill just llike you.

cheers!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

PSYCHON
04-26-2004, 05:32 PM
That beast freaking rocks, excellent work. Gives me an idea on what to aim for my demo reel. Good luck with the job hunt :thumbsup:

neversong
04-26-2004, 08:35 PM
hey, Kwak.

great reel indeed. ;)

cheers,

song

miladasadi
04-26-2004, 08:45 PM
Very nice !
I also visited your vfs site and your nice work in texturing
good luck!:thumbsup:

mgard
04-26-2004, 10:39 PM
hey kwak...
great model is there...you did great job kol...
you are the best modeler from vfs....
i love your works and textures too...

see you around ...

unwrap
04-26-2004, 11:33 PM
Such a massive work. Awesome!!! :buttrock:
I haven't watched the reel but I bet it's gr8 too. :applause:

moviejunkie101
04-27-2004, 12:19 AM
no luck for me seeing the reel with sound yet...the models and textures are great though! Good job!

Matt:bounce:

Reserved24hrs
04-27-2004, 12:28 AM
Nice Nice man.... :thumbsup:

I love your work :bowdown:

keep in touch man...

ps: please pm me your cell number thanks.

Nelson

Heber
04-27-2004, 12:59 AM
well your off the front page but the vfs server is still slow , i managed to download the one with sound off there (only 3 hrs!!)
anyways man heres the mirror i got my friend to do at the other school, anyways the server should be really fast and stable , enjoy this great reel guys!

SAVE AS TARGET , DONT TRY AND STREAM

kolby. be sure to let us know on the employment updates!

kolby demo with sound (http://www.cdis.org/~luua/kolby_demo_wsound.mov)

michelleblue
04-27-2004, 01:35 AM
Michael H. was right, good stuff Kolby! :)

KolbyJukes
04-27-2004, 02:23 AM
Hi everybody,

It's been kind of difficult for me to reply and edit for mirrors over the last couple days since my home computer fried, but no worries, I got a hold of a laptop...

I've had a very exciting day - some very awesome opportunities.

I see the thread is off the front page, ah well, that was a fun couple of days, thanks again for the plug Lildragon, very much appreciated.

Kanga - thanks for interest, yeah I guess I can see a little Brian Froud in there. The warlord's eyes might be a little crossed. Lol.
Spm - I hope you managed to get the file.
prismacolor - yeah, it was a fair amount of work. Thanks dude.
oxyg3n - thanks.
jussing - thanks again for hosting man, you saved my butt big time.
finefeat - thanks.
jason - I think it's important, because I'm looking for a job as a modeler/texturer.
malc0lm - thanks dude, I really appreciate you mirroring the file for me.
koroko - thanks, glad you like it.
m@ - i'm looking for work as a modeler and texturer, that's why i showed both. I called it a modeling reel, in the reel, by mistake, that should have been modeling/texturing reel. Thanks.
Dareoner - Thanks man.
tellckl - thanks dude.
Sir Saukund - thanks.
Scifi_3d_zoo - glad you like it, I remember a year or two back when I use to frequent the fanfilms forum at theforce.net. You guys do some awesome work.
Bygzam - are you a VFSer? thanks, glad you like it.
Psychon - glad you like it.
neversong - I'm honour you like it. I love your works.
miladasadi - thank you very much, glad you like it.
mgard - Hosuck, I'm glad you like my stuff. post you reel up here, You'll get front page for sure.
sergage - thanks dude.
moviejunkie101 - thanks.
Reserved24hours - hey Nelson, thanks dude. I'm PM your right away.
Ray - thanks for hosting man, very appreciated, I'll update the first post.
Michelle - it wasn't until just a few days ago that I realized who you were, your reel is awesome, glad you like my work.

-Kol

ua858
04-27-2004, 09:38 AM
awesome reel!! I get very good idea from you. Thank you for sharing.:thumbsup:

ngarte
04-28-2004, 08:39 AM
Hey there kol,

What more can i say... just simply amazing what you have here... I am sure you will get tons of job offers. Best of luck in whatever you do.. : )

Adrian ng
www.ngarte.com

spm
04-28-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by jussing
Are you saving or streaming? 'Cause I've got no problems, just "save as" and play.

Cheers,
- Jonas

i did a save as

Flud's Keeper
05-02-2004, 11:58 PM
Kolby,

Your reel is just wicked. Congratulations, and good luck in the future, although I'm sure you won't need it with these models!

btw, I hope your still working on that rhino machine flesh concept - it sounded interesting. Would be cool to see it finished.

great job again! :thumbsup:

Bart

Bygzam
05-04-2004, 03:54 AM
hey! it's me poping!

you forget me already?

just joking~~~! :p

great job again!

KolbyJukes
05-04-2004, 05:52 AM
Bart - How's it going man, thanks, glad you like my stuff. Yeah, I'm definitely going to finish my Machineflesh, I just need to get a new computer so I can start modeling.

Poping - Feels like its been so long since I talked to you...hows it going.

-Kol.

Cararan
05-05-2004, 04:12 AM
WOW. Thats just some amazing textures. And I love the modeling. Nice job.

manutara
05-06-2004, 12:25 AM
A little late man...but congrats!!! Nice work!:wavey:

Package
05-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Well well,

I know its a little late, but I thought I'd congratulate you on a great reel Kol. It was a pleasure watching you work on it! The adivce you gave was always valuable and I wish you the best of luck. I'm glad to see you're having such good success as a result of it.

Take care.

PS: I still ove the little ears ;)

3d43lea
05-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Hi Mr. 3D modeling rockstar!

U are unbelievable, words cannot express how jealous i am, HAHAHA just kidding! I'm cool with how much cooler u are ;)
Thanx for letting me steal your chair while u weren't looking!
Congradulations! Best wishes!

LotsaLuvLea

DrainLife
05-18-2004, 12:19 AM
one word:
amazing :bowdown:
no... two words:
reallyyyy AAAMaziiing!!!! :thumbsup:

lol :buttrock:

KolbyJukes
05-18-2004, 01:47 AM
Wow! my thread is back from the dead. Seems I lost a couple pages there in the server hack...ah well :shrug:

Package: lol, thanks man. Nice to see you on CGtalk. My ears are proportionate! PROPORTIONATE!

3d43lea: Rockstar? I hope I get groupies! Hope everything's going good for you.

Drainlife: Thanks man.

teSSa
05-19-2004, 08:34 AM
fantastic job! your work is inspiring :)

Imatk
05-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Excellent... absolutely excellent :beer:

WhItE CoFfEe
06-14-2004, 08:11 AM
Kwak, thanks for your reply!

Beside the demo reel, do you have some more finished works or WIP stuff? I would like to see more. I love the creature so much. It would be so interesting if your creature were used in The Return of the King. :)

Have you ever thought about making some tutorials for us?
Pls keep us up to date, mate!

thnx!

@lias
06-23-2004, 01:08 PM
:beer:
great this is some great reel man

cg219
08-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Wow great modelling an texturing. You should put out a tutorial on your texturing techniques. You should get a job for sure. :) Good Luck.

igopavlov
09-03-2004, 02:08 AM
The chain in the front is too small and shiny

puppetmastah
09-03-2004, 03:49 AM
Amazing!! Very inspiring since VFS is one of my future choices!!:bounce:

Heber
09-03-2004, 04:51 AM
The chain in the front is too small and shiny

oh man , you resurect kolbys thread just to say that ??? is it of what he said on your thread, thats a very immature attitude to have. If you want to make it somewhere your gonna need a thick skin about your work and accept the critiques that have been given to you by proffesionals.

KolbyJukes
09-03-2004, 03:19 PM
LMAO! that's pretty funny.

Thanks Heber.

-Kol.

mexus
10-11-2004, 06:45 PM
ummmm... that took a little bit of work.. this guy has a job alright.

Excellent imagination and detail!

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.