PDA

View Full Version : Environment : City battle

ChrisMayernik
04-23-2004, 07:23 PM
I drew most of it with prisma color markers and pens, Then I scanned it in and used photoshop 7 to add more lights and all the forground stuff.

Whole thing took 1 hour 50 minutes.

Later

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/designnrg/Hold-the-line.jpg

Lianad
04-23-2004, 07:46 PM
Little hard to tell what exactly is going on, but I think that is just the style.. I can definately sense the tension and battle factor though, so you definately achieved that sense.

I think the colors you chose are great, and overall I really really like this piece. It's simple in some senses, but the color, mood, and action is top notch in my book.

Excellent piece Chris

nwebb
04-23-2004, 08:13 PM
I also am having a little trouble telling what exactly is going on. Maybe it's a lack of contrast but of the things that I can actually see I think it's a neat piece. Nice cloud and smoke effects and good choice of colors on most of it.

Keep it up!

Nate

georgh
04-23-2004, 11:51 PM
im a big fan of environments...........looks good.........like the colors.....and the smoke in the background looks awesome....
good work

brkofdon
04-24-2004, 02:47 AM
rather chaotic and hard to tell whats goin on.. but thats sorta the essence of battle! so great job! :applause: do you think you can explain the scene a bit more???

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.