PDA

View Full Version : Scene: Cats & Bats pin-up

Kain
04-22-2004, 02:00 AM
Hello to all. This is the it finishes image that I have created. It is a pin-up in homage at two of the girls of the comic but sexys, Batgirl and Catwoman. Your opinions are welcome.
I have used 3dMax 5.1 and Photoshop.
http://emilioraya.en.eresmas.net/index_fotos/Bat&Cat_Pinup_Low.jpg

littledevil
04-22-2004, 02:45 AM
Nice idea and nice image, but it looks kinda overloaded.
Maybe its the rain or the skyscraper lights (espically the
far distant one looks strange - too chaotic IMHO).

Less would be more :D ...

I wonder that there aren't any replies yet, because its
a nice image beside these faults ...

baoling
04-22-2004, 03:13 AM
The cat womans looks very cute and sexy. But I feel that the environment is too bright...

mr blonde
04-22-2004, 09:52 AM
That is absolutly brilliant! The lighting is a little like neon for my taste, but the modelling and caracters are excellent!! Love the rain, it gives it a real gothum city feel to it. With that work you could do the cover of a comic or book. Excelllent!:bounce:

Mattr762
04-22-2004, 03:50 PM
I found myself starring at it uncontrollably! :drool:

Good job. :thumbsup:

Kain
04-22-2004, 04:49 PM
Thank you for your comments, he didn't wait this welcome for my image. I forget to comment that the motor of illumination is V-ray.
I put you the mesh so that you can see it. A greeting.:beer:
http://emilioraya.en.eresmas.net/index_fotos/Bat&Cat_Wire.jpg

Somebody knows as * $% @!!! to make to visualize the image in the one post?:cry: :cry:

Perkar
04-22-2004, 06:04 PM
you should correct textures, they looks artifical and unnatural... modeling is good, but again lightning need corrections...

Generally good...

PS nice idea:thumbsup:

Mattr762
04-22-2004, 07:10 PM
you should correct textures, they looks artifical and unnatural
I disagree. Well, I agree that they look artifical, but I think that is the look he is going for. The whole image looks like a painting (which is very cool). It should look a little unnatural because it's got a cartoony feel to it (which is very cool).

Don't change a thing! :bowdown:

Kain
04-22-2004, 11:16 PM
Thanks to both to say, both opinions are I of great utility.
And thanks to "Mattr762"... the one has guessed my thoughts, because I have tried to mix 3d and illustration, to try to preserve the style cartoon of the "cómic boooks." Although I don't plan to use it like excuse, "Perkar" is also right and I think that the image needs but I work... but for the time being it is the best thing that I can make.
By the way, I made the error of not adding the hair of Bargirl, but I have already solved it. This is the final image.
A greeting for all you and thank you. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
http://emilioraya.en.eresmas.net/index_fotos/Bat&Cat_Pinup_Low2.jpg

Kain
04-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Anything but?... good, better luck next time:arteest:

joyseed
04-23-2004, 01:35 PM
nice work!! nice girl

but i think darkness will be better .:beer:

ToastMan
04-23-2004, 02:57 PM
The hair is a very good adjustment!!

I really like this! I found myself staring at it for a while with a stupid grin on my face, lol.
Very nice!!

Kain
04-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by ToastMan
I found myself staring at it for a while with a stupid grin on my face...

If, you to that you refer. To my I spend the same thing when I finished the image... but calm that the effect doesn't last a lot. jejeje, greetings. :thumbsup:

Rockachew
04-23-2004, 09:55 PM
Over all I think your scene is great. I love the style you got going. The only thing that jumps out at me is cat womans breasts. They look 'abnormal' I think it might be cause you have the side of her breast starting from her side rather the the front and under the armpit. It would be best to check out some real life studies to make sure the anatomy is correct.

But like I said it's just jumps out at me as "there's something not right with that"

Good job,

- S

P.S. great work on her ass ;-)

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.