PDA

View Full Version : vehicle 350 z

karr1008
04-21-2004, 04:32 AM
This is a study model of the 350 z which I can only afford it in 3ds Max 5. :p
Maybe one day I could really buy me one.

Anyways...

Please reply with any comments, suggestions, anything good or bad is always welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks,
Karr

http://www.dualzero.com/images/350z_study

RusMan
04-21-2004, 06:31 AM
The modeling looks very good, I don't see any errors.

The DOF is too much, and you need to work a little more on your environment, at least put something on the right side of your render, so you don't see endless ground:thumbsup: Your car paint needs some work too, use the fresnel effect in the reflection channel. Also ground doesn't look very realistic, but that's probably cause that's the only material there, maybe if you put a sidewalk with different material it'll look more realistic.

Great job on the car.:thumbsup:

karr1008
04-21-2004, 01:48 PM
Thank you for the comments.

I do have to agree, I had a bit of trouble with lighting. especially with G.I. lighting. It seems to change the way the car paint looks as well as the environment.
I heard someting like HDRI might help on the reflections on the car. Anyways I will keep on improvising.

I appreciate your feedbacks.

Karr

vexal
04-21-2004, 09:59 PM
well modeling is good and rendering needs improvment, sorry i have to agree with others,

I think vipers are missing, and also door seams look too narrow, glasses are tooooooo dark, considering the light in evironment :)

karr1008
04-22-2004, 02:47 AM
Thanks for the comments.

I will re-render in another angle to see if this helps show the seams a bit better. Also I will have some lighting changes.

Karr

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.