PDA

View Full Version : Anime Vampi

SeanE
04-21-2004, 02:10 AM
http://sean.sevspace.com/photoshop/vampi2.jpg

All the anime/manga fans are going to hunt me down with pitchforks and flaming torches for this one because I didn't do an anime style pic in cell style colouring.... but guess what? I don't care!!!!!!

Pencils - David Finch, Inks - Walden Wong and colour by me of course

Comments welcome as always

cheers
Sean

baoling
04-21-2004, 02:33 AM
I like this very much! And I have visited ur website! Awesome tutorial~ ;)

perfecti
04-21-2004, 03:26 AM
it's good that you don't care .. cuz color is really nice ... looks like usa comic style painting .. :thumbsup:

gf666
04-21-2004, 08:41 AM
wow very cool i don't mind about the colors.. i like them..
suggestion maybe: i think she would look even better with a thong (the pervert i am.. :p )

well, keep it up!
:cool:

LuWeeWu
04-21-2004, 02:19 PM
It looks good except for one thing thats bothering me...
The high light on the nostral could have been left out. It dosent go with the anime style nose.

Cheers:beer:

redrockrodeo
04-21-2004, 08:51 PM
nice to see something familiar here, im new here, i know your work from renderosity. you have this unique clean and metallic stlye - just great

RichSuchy
04-21-2004, 10:16 PM
If I had an inker like that and colorist like you when I worked at Marvel, (Darkhorse too), I'd still be doing comics today instead of working at Sony Pictures Imageworks... :thumbsup:

Hmmm... I wonder which would have worked out better.

Perhaps I should get you some of my last comic stuff (that I worked on) to color and see if we can't get a movie made.

;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.