PDA

View Full Version : Game Design website.

IMAREA
04-20-2004, 04:10 AM
Hello everyone.

I've been posting here for a while, I just recently posted my website up and I would like some inputs and thoughts on it. However first off, let me be very brief and strict about what I am exactly pitching.

1. The website isn't the best of type of website, which I know for a fact. I am not the world's best web designer. Therefore, I hope people can overlook the site layout and see the material.

2. I am a student who is looking for a job, therefore please give me some criticist and suggestions about finding where the job is.

3. Please take the time, to look at my CG images and Real time images. The CG images are meant to give developers, ideas of how the game would look like during the cut scenes and how it woud look like running on X-Box or furture hardware. What I want comments and inputs are on the camera layout, the character designs and the environment. I want to see if it can capture the player's imagination.

4. Please do take the time to read the website material on the site, espcially the exhibit gallery, these are designs for games, I am trying to become a Game Designer.

www.veonprismvp.com

Thank you,
Imari.

geekbyte
04-20-2004, 08:16 AM
Well your web page is not the best i have ever seen. But truely is not the wosrt. THe work looks good, Game developer is not easy so i cant comment on the work you do, it looks wonderful.

I would say if you want to use this site to further your career the website does need a MAJOR redue.

A friend of mine does great webpages for a very cheap cost. If you dont mind paying. you can check out his webpage at www.the-lob.cjb.net send him an email.

But he cut scenes looks great.

Svenart
04-20-2004, 11:08 AM
I like the designn, but you site is loading very slow. Are you working on a Game?

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.