jimiyo
04-20-2004, 12:31 AM
http://www.jimiyo.com/freefall/freefall_640.jpg

happy birthday to me too... :beer:

photo ref > pencil sketch > photoshop > wacom

thanks for looking.

perfecti
04-20-2004, 12:54 AM
.. .. you know ... it's just great ..! you can catch so good expression .. this woman have strong personality (mmm.. is this a freckles ? :) ..very nice done ..:applause:

Steeldolphin
04-20-2004, 01:27 AM
very nice subject shot. I think some of the edges (outside) on the neck are to hard...look almost cut out but the likeness and render on the face is superb - love the hair.

maxou
04-20-2004, 08:52 AM
:surprised --> Oh My God.. i love it. nothin' much to say :)

OrcOYoyo
04-20-2004, 10:45 AM
I like this one.
The face and neck is very very well rendered and the expression is just great. :bounce:

The hair looks somehow unfinished in several parts to me though.
Also the aerea where her shirt meets her left shoulder.
it's a pitty because with a few more work into this picture it would have been even quite a bit better.

Urrgos
04-20-2004, 12:21 PM
Great work, jimiyo. The skin is awesome, and the eyes and lips are top notch. I like the soft lighting you have going on, and the hair is a bit rough but it fits the image. She definitely has style, that's for sure. I am wondering if this is the Gen13 Freefall or is the name just a coincidence? Hair is similar, except for the misisng streeks of color. Excellent stuff!

Urrgos

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.