PDA

View Full Version : is this good...

grafik
04-19-2004, 09:02 PM
Hy, i'm new here

this is my recent work, just wat to show to see what others think.

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/tmds77/ilustracao/maquina_F1.jpg

COMMENTS PLEASE!

perfecti
04-20-2004, 12:08 AM
.. looks 3d ... if this for job .. that's good if this for fun ... weird .. but good at all ..:thumbsup:

baoling
04-20-2004, 06:17 AM
It looks very good for me!!!

Just feel that the stretching out 200 Gold filem not good...

RainAndRedGlass
04-21-2004, 12:48 AM
are you kidding? That's really bitchin' for 2D work!
Front page stuff, I say.
You shouldn't even have to ask us; it's obviously great.:thumbsup:

keight
04-21-2004, 01:58 AM
Excellent work. I like the way you used the color scheme to emphasize the product name.

jearley
04-21-2004, 06:28 AM
wow, for 2d, that's totally awesome! the only things that i'm not sure of are the 3 dimensionallity of the body of the camera and the perspective on the roll of film. also, the edge of the table seems just a tad rubbery like it was drawn by hand rather than a circular marquee or vector tool. those are very nit-picky things though. the lense looks sweet. did you look at a photo for reference or was it from life, or did you draw it from imagination? either way, very good.
:buttrock:

grafik
04-26-2004, 02:35 PM
Yes that's 2d and yes i used foto reference for the camera, rest was just done all from scratch, painting and some vetors, the camera was made without vector lines

At first i done this camera for a website, but since i've worked for printing resolution, the camera had a good detail... so i've decided to make this small illustration, creating an atmosphere for the camera.

peace!

thanks all!:p

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.