PDA

View Full Version : lona (cop woman)

picksel
04-19-2004, 09:51 PM
Last work, created on photoshop cs.

Heum? I don't no what a can say, I have to try to be a little a more realist and to give more color. When I finished it, I had
a impression to be inspired by 2009/Lost Memories (even if there is not much relationship with film, it is right an impression :shrug: )

http://users.skynet.be/Jweb/works/d/d_g/lona.jpg

Anyway , c&c are welcom!! and I hope you liked

perfecti
04-20-2004, 01:10 AM
..wow ... so huge woman .. i like that blue lightning .. but i guess hands too small .. maybe just right arm ..:hmm:

baoling
04-20-2004, 07:11 AM
I feel that adding tits for her will look prettier....

prasa
04-20-2004, 11:36 AM
looks like female version of Freeman from Half-Life ... nice lightning

keekoo
04-20-2004, 06:49 PM
so huge woman

:drool: I totaly I gree! the colors are cool!
You know her?:D :love:

gzane
04-21-2004, 11:54 AM
I like the colors, very flash! :arteest:
A small side retro with his hair pink, isn't it?
I like her! :applause: :applause:

heiesuke
04-22-2004, 06:46 AM
wow, i like the colors!!! her hair and forehead need work. her head is misshaped

brkofdon
04-22-2004, 07:45 AM
honestly i dont think this is 5 star worthy. its a good painting, i do agree to that. the lighting on her face is real bright and sorta doesn't fit the whole light setup. if her face was lit like that i think other parts would also be lit up the same. also the glasses would reflect more light than it does. and her breasts dont seem as sharp as the rest of the body, they are a bit blured/smudged. also the space where you can see the background where her left arm and waist is.. that area doesn't really match with the rest of the bg, its a bit dark.

Russell_Collins
04-22-2004, 09:02 AM
maybe not 5 stars, but certainly 38 double-D. There's got to be a hormonally-weighted exchange rate somewhere in that comment...

Garma
04-23-2004, 12:14 PM
reminded me of half life too :) very cool image. Great colors

georgh
04-24-2004, 12:08 PM
hormonally-weighted exchange rate

heheheheh..........

I do agree with the breast looking blurred and smudged, fix that up and u will a have 6-7 stars with the hormonally weighted exchange rate :)

XavierG
04-24-2004, 10:33 PM
I like it! it has character, innovation (to some extent) and shes pretty fine :D
my complaints/suggestions are the following:
her neck seems over stretched, you seem to put too many realistic details there that dont go with the figure OR style of the art.
her right arm is lower, so I believe her right shoulder shooul be noticeably lower as well (right now, its just as high as the left, which makes no sense)
and finally, the level of consistency is poor. You go from very detail strokes and definition in some areas (face, guns), to places very things seem more blurred out (like the breasts and stomach areas). Which is a shame, because the boobs and stomach are some of the very important focal points in this piece (the guns were the last elemnt i noticed, great jobb on them though)
So yeah, consistency issues aside, great colors and please keep it up

MainlineX
04-25-2004, 04:44 AM
I think that it looks really nice. Good job!!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.