View Full Version : Saturday night:)

leelee
04-19-2004, 06:27 PM
:)hi everybody, this is my new work:)
http://youyou.fantasy-studio.com/bbs/attachments/Pzpc_GIRL-39999.jpg
http://youyou.fantasy-studio.com/bbs/attachments/fTYX_gy1.jpg

perfecti
04-19-2004, 11:58 PM
...mmm... i like scetch more than colored picture .. maybe it's because of ... .. ... dunno ..:shrug: .. guess color can be much better ..

Astaroth.NL
04-20-2004, 12:50 AM
I like it! I also like the sketch t alot, but that mostly cause I alwasy have a weakness for sketches. But on the other hand it is also cause I like the girl better in the sketch, I think you failed to grasp her softnes and nice loon on her face with the colour version. Maybe you failed to notice or you simply couldn't get it right and wish I'd shut it allrdy :) Anyways I think the flaw is mainly th chin and jawline, it's to big, square and hard. Also soften her nose and try to reproduce the weary look she has on the sketch in her eyes.

I do like the coloured version alot though, really like the colours you picked, good job!

sean7782
04-20-2004, 02:06 AM
I think that the head in the colored version is leaning too far to the left, it doesn't seem (in the perspective shown there at least) that the head could turn that far away without a really long neck. But the drawing/sketch seems to look fine, so am not sure what is exactly the problem... The breasts also seem to possibly need a bit of work, even though they are small, they still need to droop a bit, and these look like they were almost suction-cupped onto her chest maybe... But I would have to agree somewhat, I almost like the sketch better with this work... Other than those two things, the rest is really looking good though in the color version!! Keep going with it, I think this could turn out rather nice...

Later....Sean

prasa
04-20-2004, 10:34 AM
that sketch is definitelly better than painting

that sunset is really ugly color cliche and there is somethnig very wrong about shadows and lightning overall

but sketch .. really good

Abe_killer
04-22-2004, 08:53 AM
I realy like the pencil one! it's a great job!!:applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.