PDA

View Full Version : Logo : Fluids for my site

osadkid
04-19-2004, 03:52 AM
So i designed this small logo for my site ,cgplanet ,and i decided i wanted to make an animation with it ,so i decided to use fluids.I gathered some information and i started .on the first frame ,you can see it sais cgplanet and under it sais "cg" in bubble lettres. So i took that and i used fluids on a 2d container with no emitter and here how it came out :

http://www.geocities.com/osklm/cgplanet_logo_gif.gif

C&C Welcome and appreciated ,also if someone could tell me why it bunches up on a straight line at the bottom ,then dissappears??

Thank You ,
Daniel Osadtsuk

nobrain
04-19-2004, 04:20 AM
so the link doesn't work so I posted this so I could tell you that whatever logo u designed can't be seen. so..... fix the link. so i can c&c ur work so that u can move on with ur life so that u can design more logos.

xsilentpepe
04-19-2004, 06:10 AM
so we should drag the link to the address bar and then let go when you see the shortcut sign right beside the cursor. So we can see his logo and do some C&C

bastiaan
04-19-2004, 08:50 AM
nice effect.. did you got it from the tutorial (http://www.alias.com/eng/community/tutorials/maya_fluids/index.jhtml) on the alias website?

osadkid
04-19-2004, 05:56 PM
sorry ,my bandwidth is very limited.Just look again today ,or if it sais "the user's bandwidth is up" ,then you must look again the next day or so. Thank you bastiaan ,no i didnt know they had one?!?! That probably would have helped ,i just really looked through manuals and stuff and learned the technique ,then i worked with that and used my own logo.

Daniel Osadtsuk

Riptyde
04-19-2004, 06:03 PM
cool effect. One thing, let your logo be seen for a few seconds before the effect happens. Let there be enough time for it to register in the brain.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.