View Full Version : character: Deer Beanie

benreeves
04-18-2004, 06:58 PM
Deer O'Deer beanie:

http://home.graffiti.net/nfxsoftware:graffiti.net/deerbeanie2.jpg

telamon
04-19-2004, 02:30 AM
great concept.

one comment -- for this type of close-ups you should increase the subdivision level. The outline of the mesh is too sharply polygonal ;)

Deadless
04-19-2004, 03:07 AM
haha this is a cool concept. I agree with telamon though it needs to be smoother. very good

Plays_4_Pants
04-19-2004, 07:00 AM
Wow that's really good....

now will someone please remove this thread.

Creature
04-19-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Plays_4_Pants
now will someone please remove this thread.

You are probably one of the most ignorant persons I ever met

LuWeeWu
04-19-2004, 06:05 PM
Plays_4_Pants-now will someone please remove this thread

I have noticed that you have a habit of making sarcastic and uncalled for comments in more than one of your post that I have read in the last fifteen minutes. It makes me wonder if Im not the only one who has witnessed this habit of yours.

benreeves- What are your plans for this model? It would look better more smooth. It has a blocky look to it right now. Its definitely cute which is what I am assumeing you were going for. I think a child holding it or dragging it around would up the cuteness factor to the next level. Keep up the good work and ignore the useless comments that seem to get posted from time to time

-Cheers:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.