PDA

View Full Version : Still: Bed Room

mstl
04-18-2004, 01:20 PM
Hi All...here is my oldnew scene.

Using 3dsmax6 and vray...texturing Photoshop CS.

http://www.sweb.cz/mistle/vray/room_final2.jpg

C&C Welcome...

francescaluce
04-18-2004, 01:37 PM
smoothy image... but with vray and the classic lighting coming from an outside nuclear explosion into my little and softy room... it's almost the same thing as all the others rendered images...

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138509
:p

ciao
francesca

Plays_4_Pants
04-18-2004, 01:45 PM
This is nice, mellow. Interesting without being busy.

However, I have here a critique that is almost identical to the one that I just gave another individual about 2 minutes ago.

Challenge yourself model wise, because I'm seeing a lot of "easy way out" models. You make this great lighting setup, finely tuned. The lighting is wonderfully soft and stylized...then, I realize you just lighted some boring chairs, a dull desk with with pendulum balls (or spheres), a trash can and lamp shade that are tubes and a few cubes that are textured like books.

Also,I don't know about you but i'm kinda sick of the "White out" "UFOs taking Molder's sister" windows. It's the easy way out and it shows.

My suggestion is to model something really nice and turn that into the focal point of the piece. Also, a focal point will add an intention of feeling to the picture.

If you got the intelligence and intuition to light something like this, you'll be a model master in no time. :D but sometimes it takes those extra hours

hv2
04-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Super-realistic render ! :bowdown:
I like that one , you use VRay Light ?

mstl
04-18-2004, 02:06 PM
hv2 - Thx man. yes...using 2 vray lights and 1 direct light.

Bredro1
04-18-2004, 03:13 PM
A nice render,but it`s a typical vray interior.That`s not a put -down...just that vray makes the same mood.
The pillow on the floor is floating...on vray info site....there is a tip to get around that look....also the shadows on the floor from the blinds are too sharp.....they will disperse over the length of them.

Bredro1

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.