PDA

View Full Version : worst model of a car

salman-fas
04-18-2004, 04:24 AM
hi

i tried to make this model of porsche 911. i am not too good in modeling,very new, so hope u will find millions of mistakes.....

Kanga
04-19-2004, 01:00 PM
Salman

Hi notice you didn't get too many replies!

I would ask for help in the wip/3d design section, not in finished work cause you say yourself you don't think your model is good.

The picture has to be twice as big as it is now at least. Much more lighting so everything is visible. Post a wire frame shot as well cause I think you have problems there.

Also give some info about the software you are using then other users can give you the best advice.

Hope this helps
Kanga

Dreamy Kid
04-19-2004, 02:39 PM
just a bit advise....if you want people to respect you work...then frist you have to respect your own work :/. how come you expect people to respect it if you call your own work W-o-r-s-t:hmm:

salman-fas
04-25-2004, 11:34 PM
hi guys
thanks all for your comments and critics. I was going to post the bigger image but i couldn't do that cuz it is over 20000bytes.also i had better quality image couldn't post it becauze of bigger size.
Maya is the software i am using right now. also i don't know how to get wireframe image(should i try printscreen button?).
any ways guys i will try to get bigger image
thank u all

Kanga
04-26-2004, 12:40 AM
Hi salman_fas

Because you are a new member you can't attatch an image. If you want an image to appear in you post you will have to upload it onto your server. I noticed you don't have a web site so maybe you are not sure how to do this.

If you can email it means you have a provider. Most providers allow you to use 5 to 10Mb of space on their server for a personal website as a normal service. You can go to the web site of your provider and look in their FAQ section to check this.

You will then need to make a webpage with the image you are posting on it. First you need a HTML editor to do this. You can get freeware and shareware editors at www.tucows.com mostly there will be a simple tutorial with the program.

Once you have your web page you will have to upload it with a FTP program. Same goes here for free and shareware and tutorial as with the HTML editor.

If you don't want to do this you could get a friend to do it for you or help you. Web space is very convienient and you will be glad you have gone to the trouble.

That done you click on the HTML tag on the top of you post and entre the complete URL (web address),... bingo, its in.

If you are on a windows or xp pc, take a screen shot with the prt scr button, open an image edit program, open a new document, click on the document if it isnt already active and press 'control v' then save the document as a jepg for example for use on your web page.

Hope this helps
Greetings Kanga

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.