PDA

View Full Version : Scene: Pantheon Revisited

Bredro1
04-17-2004, 03:12 PM
I tweaked a scene I did some time ago.Done in Max 5 rendered in Brazil.Sorry about the quality...but I had to compress it to death to get my host to accept it.c&c welcomed...

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5669/final1.jpg

Bredro1

Xform
04-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Great work! Though a little "grainy" its very good. Great work on the pillars/columns! And the texturing...

Keep it up!:applause:

otacon
04-17-2004, 03:42 PM
Nice. Good detail all around. I would maybe lighten up the lower right hand side of the pic, just to see some of the chairs a little better. Looks good.:thumbsup:

Bredro1
04-17-2004, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the comments....the chairs aren`t actually supposed to be there.....they are actually further up the actual structure....but I wantd something to break up the floor.
I added noise to the volume light to try to get some effect of particles in the air.The only light in the actual structure is from the hole in the ceiling...and the door...there aren`t any windows to speak of.Some stats....took me about 3 months on and off to do this,there are 37 mat files in the scene,and the poly-count is around 2,800,000.I literally modelled everything...except the despona in the corner.

Bredro1

Pjanssen
04-17-2004, 04:33 PM
Very nice work!
Maybe you should considere removing the chairs ? I think they make it look a little less huge. And when I was there a few years ago they weren't there anyway...

Maybe we could get a closeup of the pilars ? They look really great.

Imatk
04-18-2004, 01:36 AM
Really nice stuff here... I too have been to the real place and you captured it quite well :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.