PDA

View Full Version : Hunter

FerdiWillemse
04-17-2004, 09:38 AM
Hi all!
A couple of days ago I showed my first completed character that I've ever drawn on the computer :) (It was the seal hunter)

Today I've finished the other character, so my painting is now complete.

The style I used to draw both characters evolved while I was painting because I'm just a "youngling" at painting :)

I choose to keep it clean so that's where the detail went in the background.

c & c are much appreciated!

http://www.border-patrol.nl/forums/uploads/post-8-1082190761.jpg

FerdiWillemse
04-18-2004, 09:19 PM
thanks for the c&c, all. I really appreciate it :p ;)

So, is it any good/bad/worse? I'd really like some c&c on this one since it's my first character-based painting.

Man
04-18-2004, 11:25 PM
IMO it lacks movement

the guy on the floor would look better if he was looking at the viewer, not staring at nowhere;and the one with the piece of wood seems to be palying golf, he's not rude enough..maybe if he's face was positioned in a way where we could see his expression and he was posed like he was about to do REAL damage to the other man it would be much better

and i think the image doesn't need the text at all..or maybe a smaller one would do fine

anyway, the technical part is really great, i like the way you drew it (drawing in perspective is really hard :[ ) and the way you painted it, really nice:thumbsup:

Neozoom
04-19-2004, 12:00 PM
I didn't catch the meaning od this ... but anyway this is good composition and well drawn and painted... :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.