PDA

View Full Version : New Character for short film...

Anchuvi
01-29-2002, 04:58 PM
Hi all,

This is Lucy, a character from a short animation I am working on in my spare time...

Let me know what you think...

http://www.ant-online.co.uk/Sleeper/Characters/Lucy/Lucy_01.jpg

If you want to know more about the project then feel free to visit my site - www.ant-online.co.uk

Thanks ! All comments appreciated.

Fat&ugly
01-29-2002, 05:22 PM
haha...thats some funny stuff!!!!!!!!! Cheep wine...heheh.

...can I have her phone number?

Calle
01-29-2002, 05:51 PM
aah, I can't find her nose! ;)

Anchuvi
01-29-2002, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the replies...but what about the character ?

Good, bad...I was expecting you all to rip it to pieces :)

Fat&ugly
01-29-2002, 08:23 PM
It's a great model!
Its got tons of personality! nice cartoony proportions. really nice hair.
The feet seem a little off though... maybe just a touch more detailing.
I really like it.

Daxx
01-29-2002, 10:58 PM
BUAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Character!!!!!!! What a fool Smile!!! AHAAHAHAH

Threedeemer
01-29-2002, 11:35 PM
Hey great character. Her face looks perfect. One thing that would improve her is to model her armpit with more of a sink in it, just to ad more depth. Also maybe lessen the width of the lats just under the armpit. Other than that everything else looks solid. You definately have a cool style.

KyleChang
01-29-2002, 11:55 PM
HaHa....... Cute girl~~~~:D

Bug_Eyed_Earl
01-30-2002, 12:11 PM
Very Cute girl ! :)

I would watch out for body-parts sliding into one another - like the way her foot seems to just become her shin. YES YES I know that it is all one piece, but I think there should be a little more separation. :).

And I am wondering about the nose aswell - a little disturbing.

Final comment (sorry about all these), but the placement of her frilly nickers. I am torn because I like the little tiny things as they are, but where they sit on her hips seems odd. I cant really give an accurate crit on that though, since I wear boxers ;-) - and dont know where its comfy to wear those.... (and she wouldnt look nearly as cute in boxers, now would she ;-) )

Anchuvi
01-30-2002, 02:09 PM
Hi...Lots of comments, keep em coming :)

Her missing nose, large feet and hands are all part of the style I am going for. I wanted something a little different from the usual characters you see done in 3D.

I am about to start work on the main character for my animation. I will probably put more detail into him because he has the central role where as Lucy here is only in for a couple of scenes.

Here is another image for you all...

http://www.ant-online.co.uk/Sleeper/Characters/Lucy/Lucy_02.jpg

Again, if you want some more info on the character and my project you can visit my site - www.ant-online.co.uk and I would be very happy if you could leave a comment in my guestbook...

Thanks All !

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.