PDA

View Full Version : character contest:john coffey from "The Green Mile"

unreal hunter
04-15-2004, 07:22 AM
i have been working on jon coffey or michael clarke duncan from "the green mile" i have nothing to show just yet because the uploading process at 0-catch is fubar at the moment. but i can tell you this i am finished modeling the face and the cout is already at 1200 polys. that leaves 2800 for the remainder of the body. i think that i can do it but i don't know about the textures yet. i need to work on my texturing so i might take a little more time on it. i have been wanting to do this character for a while and this is as good an excuse as any. my opinion is that mcd did a wonderful job of bringing such a broad character to life.

i am also a fan of the great tom hanks and would like to see him as he was in "cast away" or "road to perdition"- both of witch would be wonderfully expressive and equally chalanging. if no one does these i might do them myself to bolster my portfolio.

i'll post when i get a chance...

chris

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.