PDA

View Full Version : (anti) seal hunter

FerdiWillemse
04-14-2004, 08:32 PM
Hi all.
Again I've been shocked that thousands of seals are being killed atm. They said that 350.000 seals have been killed in only one day!!

I'm so pissed that I've decided to draw a hunter about to hit another hunter that's laying defenceless on the ground, screaming to the other hunter not to do it.

So here's my first hunter. Tomorrow I'll start working on the other one.

Comments and critics about this picture (please not about the hunting) are more than welcome!
http://www.border-patrol.nl/~ferdi/seal.jpg

perfecti
04-15-2004, 01:03 AM
.. yep.. man ..everyday somebody kills somebody .. this is true ..
...hmm...so about work ... work is very simple .. you know it ..so it's nothing to say .. not bad .. but not so good ..

FerdiWillemse
04-15-2004, 09:14 AM
Thanks ;) :p

jawine
04-15-2004, 11:39 AM
Sounds like a WIP to me since you're not finished with the other hunter yet :surprised

The idea to show how gruesome it would be if you got whacked alive isn't bad it shows your anger but maybe it needs some extra depth. Why not try the evocative forum here to ask for feedback specifically on the idea/emotion? :)

FerdiWillemse
04-15-2004, 11:43 AM
thanks,
Because the idea is already finished. Maybe I didn't descripe it really well, but it's all in my head :)

I posted this one in the Finished gallery because this character is finished. So I just wanted feedback on the character itself :)

Thanks for your comment, though!

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.