PDA

View Full Version : Help a noob, pleeeease! (plugins, animation and a head)

vidar-nelson
04-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Ive ben searching the web for a while now, looking for some things to help me modeling. But I still havent found what I wanted... So i decided to do somehing about it myself (and here I am, beging for you to do it). Anyway, here's what i need:

- A plugin or something that works the same way as the function called "cut". You see, I'm using smax R2 and that old piece of crap dos'nt have "cut". I don't really know how plugins works (NOOOB!), it might not be posible to do that with a plugin(:cry: ).
I'd be very glad if the plugin were free, too. If it isn't, I think I'm going to buy a new version of smax insted.

- A tutorial on animating humans in smax. It might not be a god idea, and I would be glad of there was another (cheap) way to do it.

- Another one of those "Making a head" -tutorials (one that doesn't require "cut").

Thats all!
:thumbsup:

Searcher
04-26-2004, 06:41 PM
perhaps u can consider using another program to model instead of using that old max? There are quite a few good modelling program on the web that are for free.
It would probably be easier than trying to write such a script?

vidar-nelson
04-30-2004, 08:15 PM
yupp!
I'm going to start using Blender instead....

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.