PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Little Trailer

Madyeti47
04-12-2004, 06:22 AM
http://movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=chickenlittle

phrankypoo
04-12-2004, 07:04 PM
seems there might more truth to the story being reworked...

"MovieList.com, a great archive of classic, new and coming soon trailers online, have posted a hi-res version of the teaser for Disney's first CGI-without-Pixar film. The Chicken Little teaser debuted last month on the Brother Bear DVD and is now up at the site in full QuickTime quality. Despite rumblings that the film is being re-worked from the ground up (again) and that only 20% of the film is complete, Disney still looks set to release Chicken Little in summer 2005."

http://www.animated-news.com/

t-toe
04-12-2004, 07:51 PM
wow, it actually made me laugh a bit... well, chuckle at least. but it's sad to think that that could have been gorgeous 2d animation... oh well...

Larry_g1s
04-12-2004, 08:17 PM
Wow! It looks like it's pretty good. I thought the animation and modeling, etc. looked great. Here's hoping for the best. :thumbsup:

Nicodemus
04-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Has possibilities......I did like it over all. When it comes out I will see it. Hopefully the story will be great rather than just rely on the fact that it is 3D to sell it.

~L~

Cararan
04-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Of course i will be watching this. Seem to good.

FloydBishop
04-12-2004, 09:38 PM
I really like the squash and stretch in this piece. It looks like they aren't afraid to break the character in order to get fun, snappy animation.

Well done.

rblue9030
04-12-2004, 09:47 PM
Forget Chicken Little, Check out the Sky Captain film.
http://www.skycaptain.com/home.html

BNicolucci
04-12-2004, 09:54 PM
As much as I'd like to see more heat put on Eisner I really hope this movie succeeds. Not entirely crazy about the voice but the animation and design look outstanding.

Mark Dindal deserves any and all amounts of praise he can get (as do all the artists). I wish them well and look forward to this flick.

flipnap
04-12-2004, 10:04 PM
so whos actually doing the animation?

FloydBishop
04-12-2004, 10:13 PM
It's Disney themselves.

flipnap
04-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Where at? I thought they closed down burbank and orlando?

BRODSKY
04-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Flipnap, the movie is being produced in Burbank...only the Fl studio closed down

SheepFactory
04-12-2004, 11:36 PM
Looks cute ,

what exactly is the story of this movie?

GRMac13
04-13-2004, 01:34 AM
Dear Lord, that is some truly EXCELLENT animation. Amazing squash & stretch, I'd love to see what Chicken Little's rig looks like to be able to handle those deformations. His run is hilarious too. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the animation was. I hope whatever this film utlimately becomes, that they keep that same quality in the performance. It's a huge improvement over Dinosaur. Although, I have to agree that I'm not too thrilled with the casting of the voice talent either. I imagined that character sounding more like Millhouse from the Simpsons.

agreenster
04-13-2004, 02:50 AM
I wish only the best for Chicken Little and it's success. Those artists deserve support and recognition just as much as anyone else. Maybe Disney will fire Eisner, learn some lessons from Pixar, and start making quality movies again...:thumbsup:

Pixarman
04-13-2004, 03:16 PM
I thought it looked great. The voice was a little off, but the guy doing the voice is a pretty funny actor. He plays the character "J.D." on the tv show "Scrubs."

If this is the direction that Disney is moving than I feel a little more at ease with their transition. I think Eisner will be long gone by the time this movie is out...hopefully. :)

Pixarman

flipnap
04-13-2004, 03:25 PM
I think Eisner will be long gone by the time this movie is out

Trust me, Eisner is trying as we speak to claim fame to it if its successful. The guy is as tenacious as a pitbull when it comes to the business of Disney. He is Brutal in his practices and will do whatever he needs to stay there and on top.. If he aint out yet with all thats been going on, he aint leaving..

keltuzar
04-13-2004, 05:29 PM
nice work!

markbones
04-18-2004, 04:44 AM
I wasn't crazy about the voice either, but the animation is great.

The character design reminds me of that little brainiac "kid" Foghorn Leghorn had to babysit once...

agreenster
04-18-2004, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by markbones
The character design reminds me of that little brainiac "kid" Foghorn Leghorn had to babysit once...

Well..well..I said...I said...somethin aint quite right with that boy....

The lip-synch is a bit off in places, but it still looks pretty good.

markbones
04-18-2004, 09:52 PM
2 questions:

1) If it's a world inhabited by animals - they use toilet paper? That's a pretty big toilet paper roll (for chicken little, anyway), unless they come in different sizes...

2) Is that a BarBQ on the front lawn? What do animals (especially chickens) BarBQ?? :surprised

:D

SheepFactory
04-18-2004, 10:35 PM
2 questions:

1) If it's a world inhabited by animals - they use toilet paper? That's a pretty big toilet paper roll (for chicken little, anyway), unless they come in different sizes...

2) Is that a BarBQ on the front lawn? What do animals (especially chickens) BarBQ?? :surprised

since when animal talk? :rolleyes:

Those kinda things are perfectly normal and acceptable in the fantasy world of animation.

markbones
04-19-2004, 03:35 AM
I know, I know... Just thought it was funny. They couldn't have thought of anything but a toilet paper roll? :beer:

Originally posted by Sheep Factory
since when animal talk? :rolleyes:

Those kinda things are perfectly normal and acceptable in the fantasy world of animation.

agreenster
04-19-2004, 06:57 PM
2 questions:

Ha ha! Funny. I thought that was a mighty large roll of T.P. as well. I thought it was paper towel at first.

And yeah, what the heck would a chicken BBQ? Chicken feed? Maybe they would do the corn on the cob wrapped in aluminum foil trick...

Insightful little punk, arent you? :thumbsup:

b.Schulz
04-19-2004, 07:56 PM
I'll see it.

swadepgh
06-28-2004, 10:33 PM
The animation looks great! I do agree that the size of the TP roll is a bit large.

As for the music in that trailer...could it get any worse? If the rest of the movie has music like that I don't think that I can sit through it. Yuk!

Patiki
06-29-2004, 01:19 AM
Dude, if they have music like that all the way through I'd... buy the soundtrack! The music's awesome

mummey
06-29-2004, 04:11 PM
I'll see it.
I will too... as a rental. I'm not impressed enough for the $9.00+ for a movie ticket.

-B

ambient-whisper
06-30-2004, 06:21 AM
I will too... as a rental. I'm not impressed enough for the $9.00+ for a movie ticket.

-B
because it doesnt have "pixar" infront? instead of disney?

i thought the trailer was pretty good. didnt care for the lipsync, but its such an early trailer that i dont doubt itll be much better by the time its released.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.