PDA

View Full Version : old realistic man

Koma
01-29-2002, 10:12 AM
so its work in progress this is a test render-model in lightwave texture creat with photoshop ,its not my grand pa ...ha ha ! i will appreciated some comments and critic
i have to works on the eye (no cornea for the moments)
works to on the ears i think i gone a make some hair in the ears.

http://www.lestitans.ca/gab3d/levieu.jpg

JacobB
01-29-2002, 11:35 AM
nice age spots,just a personal opinion, I think he look a little too young in the eyes. good work though!

Koma
01-29-2002, 08:19 PM
I wants an old man with a young spirit ,but i have to works on the eye,i thinks i will make a flowered shirt or chemise anyway thanks

Konyn
01-29-2002, 09:58 PM
very nice,

The upper lip looks a little flat and too big in comparison to the lower lip.

The overal lighting is to bright and the contrast also could be turned up a little, I think that's why the ears look strange in the front view.

Roberto
01-29-2002, 11:56 PM
Stronger bump map and a more detailed ear would be good

xtrm3d
01-30-2002, 03:33 AM
??
he look like a albinos ....
may be he dont got enough sun ?? :-)
nice modelling...
met le au soleil ton vieux .. lŽest un peux palot.. non ??:D

pascal_blanche
01-30-2002, 03:51 AM
nice work! yup he is a little too white, and maybe that you could add a little more wrinkles around the eyes, and add more details on the hears too ;) good start! do you plan to make the all body?

JacobB
01-30-2002, 03:54 AM
you character kinda looks like the good brother of the creepy preacher guy from poltergeist:D :D :cool:

Koma
01-30-2002, 04:12 AM
pascal : oui j'ai l'intention de faire le corps et merci

i will works on the body and update it soon ,the white look is what i am looking for but i will go working on the texture check this in one or two days i will put 3 or 4 different color for the face .

xtrm3d:je vais essayer p-t un ton un plus foncer ,il va aller se faire bronzer un peu le petit vieu.

JacobB : sorry i never see polther... you can find a pics and show me .

thanks all

Koma
01-30-2002, 07:55 PM
little bit of sunhttp://www.lestitans.ca/gab3d/soleil.jpg

dzogchen
01-30-2002, 08:05 PM
Much better. Very nice indeed. I like the texture of the hat. Texture map or procedural? More wrinkle around the lips area. It looks succulent compare to the surrounded beautifully aged skin. Define the ear more and it is perfect ( at least to me):D

JacquesD
01-30-2002, 08:05 PM
Good work.
I just have a little problem with the face texture, It looks a bit stretched and the differences in color level make him look as if he'd got some kind of skin disease.

Keep on the good work.

Koma
01-30-2002, 08:57 PM
dzogchen:the hat =texture map

the texture is stretch just in the ears and for the difference on color level is because he is old and some old man skin lose pigmentation at some place so it create askin disease look but its normal .

he add a cornea to .

and yes i have to works on the ears.

thanx

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.