PDA

View Full Version : Layer Style tech problem

ToddD
07-10-2002, 05:52 PM
For some reason when I use layer styles, it is slow to open, I've had this problem since I upgraded from PS5 to 6, now I'm using 7, and still have the same problem. What I do remember is that this started after installing Adobe pagemaker on my machine, any ideas?:)

trancemitter
07-11-2002, 04:06 AM
I don't know about it being interfeared with by PageMaker, but i've installed it on 6 different Machines I run a school and i've had the same problem on ALL SIX.

I'm on Mac OSX, and i've got multiple's of different machine configurations, and it just seems to be slow.

Sorry.

ToddD
07-11-2002, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the response Trancemitter, weird, it used to rune fine for me, that was quite some time ago, I'm stumped. I did install it on a laptop, was faster there, can't figure it out. Anyone else have any ideas?:shrug: :)

frog
07-11-2002, 08:22 AM
Have you tried a search on the forums at Adobe.com (http://www.adobe.com)? They have info on most of the common problems with Photoshop.

ToddD
07-11-2002, 05:05 PM
Thanks frog, I'll go take a look, hadn't thought of that!:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.