PDA

View Full Version : new site and thank you

cerreto
01-29-2002, 12:00 AM
I have a new site up thanks to eye candy studios and our own lil dragon i want to than k him for great design and fast flawless service well worth it , just wanted to invite all my friends and members here to take a look feedback welcome

As of now most of the content is just my practice models but ill be updating weekly if not every few days ;)

again Thanks LIL D

http://www.eyecandystudios.net/cerreto/

this is my temporary addy until i recieve my account info at 3d luvr thans to eye candy for space now until then also great service !

Dan Dixon
01-29-2002, 12:07 AM
awsome site Trav it crazy to think that you've only been at it for 8 months. You'll pass me in know time. Keep it up bud

lildragon
01-29-2002, 01:36 AM
you're welcome bud, glad you like it... ;) and like Dan said I'm equally as impressed :)

cheers

Sketch23
01-29-2002, 02:15 AM
Wow some nice stuff. I would really like to see more of your 2D work. I like that one head you have posted. Also the little dude with cat eyes rocks. It would be awesome to see him further developed.

Martin-K-
01-29-2002, 02:34 AM
very much kickass. makes me want to get off my ass and update my site for once.

cerreto
01-29-2002, 02:52 AM
the sketch is a paint over by my good freind martin ill have lil d make sure he fixes that
and thanks

minus
01-29-2002, 05:24 AM
Very nice site.... I quite like it. I'm working on a design that is very similar in form and function though I'm, as of yet, not near the quality you are at with this site. I'm tempted just to pay someone else to make it for me. :)
How about I buy the code off you for a 100 bucks :)

Seriously though... great site and the artwork is top notch.

cerreto
01-29-2002, 05:32 AM
Well the site was done by lil dragon of eyecandy studios his fee's are a lil higher than that ,lol but well worth it and thanx for the feed back ill try to get some textured stuff up the models there now are pretty much all practice stuff

If anyone is interested lil dragon did great work and fast all in 2 days time and is even hosting my site til i get my 3d luvr account info very clean fast and excellent service if you like to find out more he can be reached at

info@eyecandystudios.net

Konyn
01-29-2002, 06:23 AM
very nice work,
can't believe you're doing CG for only 8 months

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.