PDA

View Full Version : character / tutorial - hellboy (game art)

Dark Horizon
04-01-2004, 10:28 PM
i've been getting requests to do another video for a long long time now, and i finally got around to it.

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/horribledeath/hellboy.jpg
http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/horribledeath/hellboy-wire.jpg
http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/horribledeath/hellboy-flat.jpg

its pretty big (380 megs) and lasts about 30 minutes

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?polycount/cottages/horribledeath/hellboytut.avi

Mirror : http://www.clan-sub.com/hellboytut.avi much thanks to Zafar Iqbal
lek.holy.se/hellboytut.avi thanks to qaz
COMPRESSED VERSION http://www.jdart.net/files/llboytut-divx.avi - thanks to Psybah

edit : YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY FILEPLANET ANYTHING TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO

you will need the techsmith codec to view the movie, its completely lossless, hence the large file size.

http://www.getafile.com/cgi-bin/merlot/get/techsmith/TSCC.exe

MAC USERS : http://www.techsmith.com/download/ensharpendecoder.asp

*edit - added flat

DangerUs
04-02-2004, 12:31 AM
That looks really cool but can someone mirror this? As i think alot of ppl wont have a fileplanet account. I know its pretty big but im sure alot of ppl will appreciate it. Im sure its an excellent tut. Thanks for taking the time Dark Horizon!

shyy
04-02-2004, 03:37 AM
Thanks for the tut

samtack
04-02-2004, 04:42 AM
ya definately needs a mirror... i cant wait to watch this

JDex
04-02-2004, 04:44 AM
I'd love to watch, but I don't deal w/ FP.

Dark Horizon
04-02-2004, 04:48 AM
fileplanet has free servers below the member servers, in case your worried you have to sign up and pay them. you do have to create a free account to use the free servers though, which can be a pain if you dont also go there to get game demos/mods/patches/ect.. it sucks but its the rules of my host unfortunatley. if anyone does want to offer a mirror i'd definetly be thankful.

Matthew Moran
04-02-2004, 04:49 AM
no mirrors?? how is it that only 4 people have posted , and yet this is on front page???

Claymation
04-02-2004, 04:57 AM
387MBs. that has got to be one of the second largest tutorials I've ever downloaded.

onlooker
04-02-2004, 05:00 AM
anybody want to mirror that on a server that does not need a subscription?

rottle
04-02-2004, 05:07 AM
yes, a mirror really wouldn't hurt

Streetgrime
04-02-2004, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Matthew Moran
no mirrors?? how is it that only 4 people have posted , and yet this is on front page???

Good question :hmm:

darkefire
04-02-2004, 05:26 AM
what?? 6.95 just to download the file? DIRRTY!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

i've recently been getting into lowpoly/games modeling, and i really really really wanna see this. :cry:

maybe if someone broke this down into 10 38MB files all across the net??

EDIT: nevermind, it turns out the gamespy login is free. i thought that was $7 too. not that it would break my back to spend that money on a tute anyway......

frogchild
04-02-2004, 05:27 AM
Dark Horizon> the model looks great, could you use a smaller compresion?

onlooker
04-02-2004, 05:37 AM
It's got some weird codecs that's not playable on a Mac. VLC wont even play it. What a jip.

main: no suitable decoder module for fourcc `tscc'.
VLC probably does not support this sound or video format.

What codec is that? Is that a Micronopoly format?

guitarhero14
04-02-2004, 05:43 AM
that is one huge file size for only 30 mins of video, divx is a great codec, try that :)

KolbyJukes
04-02-2004, 05:44 AM
downloading now, don't know what everybody's complaining about? I've been downloading for about 20 minutes and have 282 MB of the file so far.

Thanks so much, its always interesting to see how other people texture. I love hellboy!

-Kol.

onlooker
04-02-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by guitarhero14
that is one huge file size for only 30 mins of video, divx is a great codec, try that :)
There is not a Mac that can play it, and your totally correct about the size, I may be able to in VirtualPC, but it would be really slow.

Could someone be kind enough to export that file out using a Divx codec. It would dramatically reduce the size, and Everybody would be able to watch it. :beer:

ThE-BirD
04-02-2004, 06:02 AM
Quality game art tutorials are hard to come by..it's great to see you finally putting another one out! Thanks a bunch DH...:thumbsup:

InAction
04-02-2004, 06:12 AM
Downloading at 120kb/s. I'll see if I can get that vid working. I'll try and see if I can use Bink&Smacker to code it to another format and see it maybe. Anyway, some of you guys who are good at encoding and have somewhere to upload should fix with that. :p

MattDubs
04-02-2004, 06:30 AM
how do you get it from fileplanet without paying? if I could get it i'd consider putting up a temp mirror.

Stillwell
04-02-2004, 06:36 AM
That is one great tutorial. Thanks!

Works fine with me on the DivX player.

Mechis
04-02-2004, 06:41 AM
Wow. I've never seen a video tute about UV mapping. Thanks for sharing, man.
~Mechis

derelict
04-02-2004, 07:10 AM
Divx is good.

You notice there is a public server link below the main one. Click on that for the free one. The only draw back is you are in the queue. Oh, please click on GO FOR IT! to be in the line up.

Unled
04-02-2004, 07:17 AM
Download site doesn't seem to be working for me.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. Thanks!

LucentDreams
04-02-2004, 07:18 AM
not too fond of having to sign up to get the video, but its almost done and I have to say I've learned a lot, this one was worth it I think.

Thanks for making such a great video.

JasonLin
04-02-2004, 07:34 AM
looks really cool~~~~:bounce:

Levitateme
04-02-2004, 07:44 AM
amazing dark horizon, your by FAR myf avorite texture artist this is great thanks a ton!

dmcgrath
04-02-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by njtwilight
how do you get it from fileplanet without paying? if I could get it i'd consider putting up a temp mirror.

For everyone that needs to know, File Planet doesn't charge you to d/l stuff off their website.
Of course you can pay them for a faster download connection and no waiting, but it's not necessary.

FilePlanet is a part of http://www.gamespy.com/ Its a free sign up and not too much trouble.

NightFox
04-02-2004, 07:48 AM
If you're having problems downloading the video, try clicking it again or going to Dark Horizon's cottage on Polycount.

As for getting the file off Polycount for free. YEP! You have to wait in line on the servers that are Public. I waited about a minute to download it. Probably because it's almost 2am. heh.

Good to see another skinning tutorial from one of the greats of texturing!

Levitateme
04-02-2004, 07:58 AM
Jason, is there any way you acn do a videotutorial of a persons body? i know your methods would be the same kinda, but i would love to see how you go about doing cloth, and i remembe from your doom videos you use hard light alot on your brushes, you try using multiply on your brush? but i would really like to see how you go about doing a body of someone, seams and all that.

Commiekeebler
04-02-2004, 08:04 AM
Which software does this tutorial show? Max? Maya? Softimage? Wings? :)

JDex
04-02-2004, 08:06 AM
As much as I didn't want to get involved w/ Gamespy/Fileplanet again, I had to for this one... absolutely great stuff. Thanks so very much, it was quite an enlightening experience...

JDex
04-02-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Commiekeebler
Which software does this tutorial show? Max? Maya? Softimage? Wings? :)

It's really all about Photoshop and technique... but his 3d app shown is Max...

Serul
04-02-2004, 08:09 AM
Nice work Dark Horizon, although the video sort of ends abrubtly, would have loved to see how you did the ear, although I guess it's pretty much the same technique :).

:thumbsup:

Miroku
04-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Really great work. Cheers!

snowrvn
04-02-2004, 08:46 AM
heya, i havent downloaded the vid yet but it looks interesting... but what software is this tutorial for?

EDIT: :P ah in 3dsmax i see

JDex
04-02-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by snowrvn
heya, i havent downloaded the vid yet but it looks interesting... but what software is this tutorial for?

:rolleyes:

Umm, read a few posts above :shrug:

MR BINK
04-02-2004, 08:47 AM
VERY INSPIRING WORK, THANK YOU...........:beer: ...J

AgentX
04-02-2004, 09:07 AM
Fantastic job! I just learned a bunch of new tips and tricks. Thank you for taking the time to make this.

Petrik
04-02-2004, 09:10 AM
Could someone send me a CD please?

Layer01
04-02-2004, 09:13 AM
i have a few questions....one i get the impression this isnt your first VTM? if so where can i find the others..and also i get error 404 when i try to get the file (but i'm still trying, not a big fan of file planet....you should host your stuff on Gamers hell much better) anyone else getting this?

EDIT: odd the error 404 has gone weird...oh well its DLing now so i guess all is well :)

DeAdMaNwa
04-02-2004, 09:32 AM
Hi there been away for a long time i'm going to work with 3d now again i want to download the vid but on file planet it's gone is that right? and can you tell me where i can get it now i realy want to take a look at it i have problems with texturing thankz

greatings from holland

DeAdMaNwa
04-02-2004, 09:39 AM
it's working mate thnkz going to watch it and i will post a model soon also

MiGa
04-02-2004, 10:01 AM
Perhaps someone (who has it already) could set up a Torrent for this video since it is a relly big file (and some users aren't registered to fileplanet)?

http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/56.html

THX
04-02-2004, 10:17 AM
:beer: whoa thats great work. Worth the approx. 400 megs download. Was looking for sumthin like this thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

mimo8
04-02-2004, 10:41 AM
aggain nothing for good old macusers :cry:

downloaded it sucessfully but no player can run it

mlykke
04-02-2004, 10:58 AM
I wish someone would put it up as torrent or somewhere else. I hate all these have to signup sites. Maybe I'm just tirred or something... but I think they make it very difficult to find that free signup. All I could see was the $9.95 or more.

Zafar Iqbal
04-02-2004, 11:00 AM
Awesome vid..

It deserves to be watched. Im therefor uploading it to one of my websites. With 50KB/s it's done in approx 2 hours from now... i'll let you know and post the link when it's ready.

NickDW
04-02-2004, 11:16 AM
First off Drak let me say thanks for the tutorial and the time you took to make it, judging from the finished product I'll venture to say I am going to learn allot if you go into any detail on how you did it.

I'm not going to comment on all the people who complained and whinned instead of just saying thank..........you know who you are.

Thanks again Dark.

lukx
04-02-2004, 11:19 AM
thank you. I was looking long time for some vid showing how people texture in photoshop,

ThomasMahler
04-02-2004, 11:52 AM
Well, I'm quite interested in your technique. You're Max/Photoshop workflow is exactly what I always wanted to do - Paint in Photoshop with a wacom, switch to a 3d app and the results are in there, without having to save the files out and load them into Maya again.

So, did you use a Plug for that? I'd love to be able to work with the same workflow with Maya/Photoshop! Is there a plug-In, a MEL Script or something else that auto-updates my color-channel?

dmonk
04-02-2004, 11:54 AM
I guess great mines thiink alike.

My Hellboy (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134670)

Great tutorial BTW.

lukx
04-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Thomas
When you put texture in max and save it in photoshop it will automatically update in viewport. Almoust the same is in XSI (you can use .psd extensions). But I don't know how it's working in Maya.

oldfaQ
04-02-2004, 12:07 PM
very great tutorial man, I might beable to get it hosted :) so Ill post back here after school, I want to do this tutorial, see if I can get an awsome texture like this! very good job man! thanks for the great tutorial
oldfaq

relief7
04-02-2004, 12:37 PM
First of all, great tutorial ! :thumbsup: Thank you very much ! It really helps to see how you develop your character maps in Photoshop.

But may I bother you with one question... When looking at your video I noticed that several times a dialog box popped up which said that the file could not be saved because it is in use by another application or something similar. I encountered this problem, too and I searched everywhere but I can't find a solution. It seems that MAX is keeping the map file so PS can't save it... And when you are constantly switching between new versions this can be quite ennerving.

Can you tell me how to fix this or how you work around this ? I saw your viewports refreshing anyways...

(Sorry for my bad english)

LiToKi
04-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by relief7

Can you tell me how to fix this or how you work around this ? I saw your viewports refreshing anyways...

(Sorry for my bad english)
Just trying to save a couple of times does the trick for me...

Anyone got a better (cleaner) solution?

Zafar Iqbal
04-02-2004, 01:10 PM
Ok guys and girls...

I'm finally done uploading to the mirror site:

http://www.clan-sub.com/hellboytut.avi

Enjoy.

lukx
04-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by LiToKi
Just trying to save a couple of times does the trick for me...

Anyone got a better (cleaner) solution?

Use XSI it doesn't have any problems when using shared photoshop file as texture. ;)

stenosis|kill
04-02-2004, 01:18 PM
wow, a very cool video tut.. thank you :thumbsup:

Noren
04-02-2004, 01:38 PM
Why it is on frontpage ? Because it's a great video-tut by a great texture-artist ? Doesn't need loads of crappy comments to go frontpage imho, just one person who can judge that it's great and plugs it.
And what's all the complaining about ? He made a high quality video for free. If you can't download or watch it it's propably your fault. (Don't know about the mac users, though). If you can't open the link with left-click try open it in a new browser window e. g. or update your browser. If you don't want to go through all that "trouble" then leave it be, but don't rant about it in such an unpolite manner. (like i'm doing it here ;) )
So Thank you dark Horizon for the great tut !

mimo8
04-02-2004, 01:49 PM
I really would love to look at this vid on a mac ... is it perhaps possible to use another codec

anyone could do that ... would be too :cool:

alphatron
04-02-2004, 02:16 PM
Macs can view Divx files just fine. You just need to install the codec, just like on a PC.

shcmack
04-02-2004, 02:51 PM
Great tutorial! Thnx for sharing! :thumbsup:

Solomon
04-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Thanks Zafar Iqbal for the mirror

downloading

I will post my comments after i watch the video

CadMnky
04-02-2004, 03:42 PM
What Codec is it?

CadMnky

ImUrPeTii
04-02-2004, 03:53 PM
Thats great guy.Helped me in time,thx:beer:

zkanal
04-02-2004, 04:44 PM
Erm ,the file plays just fine on my mac ,just download the codec here:
http://www.techsmith.com/download/ensharpendecoder.asp

Voila!

gigantor
04-02-2004, 04:51 PM
Just curious does the tutorial have any sound? want to see if my player is working properly

NightFox
04-02-2004, 05:01 PM
there's no sound on the video. He doesn't talk when he's doing it.

The video pretty much speaks for itself.

Going to the 12:40pm showing they're having of HellBoy today. :-)

PreatORiAn
04-02-2004, 05:05 PM
I can only wish to be as good at skinning as you currently are :)

...the day will come....some day....

InAction
04-02-2004, 05:24 PM
I don't see the problem playing this clip. I downloaded the codec he links to, installed it and played the clip. Easy as that. Nice tutorial there, had much use of it.:drool:

ArcanaArt
04-02-2004, 05:55 PM
thanks for that video, always fun to se other artists workflow.

:buttrock:

/Paugfx

anim8tr
04-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Just so I'm not losing my mind, there is no sound with it, correct?

joker-like
04-02-2004, 06:53 PM
its so hlp ful
tnx

onlooker
04-02-2004, 06:54 PM
It is playable on the Mac. The ensharpen decoder codec for Mac does work. I (the idiot himself) installed the encoder yesterday instead of the decoder. pffft... :eek:

ailur
04-02-2004, 08:50 PM
downloading, still 13+ hours to go.
Thx in advance

jporter313
04-02-2004, 09:01 PM
hmmm, the fileplanet one doesn't seem to be working. I waited in their stupid line for the download and now it won't start.

Justin

HW2002
04-02-2004, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the wonderful speed 120 kb :) awesome..

and thanks for the video ...

but I want to ask how is Zafar Iqbal ?

Where does he come from ?

mlykke
04-02-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Zafar Iqbal
Ok guys and girls...

I'm finally done uploading to the mirror site:

http://www.clan-sub.com/hellboytut.avi

Enjoy.

Thank you. :)

Omniluxe
04-02-2004, 10:17 PM
just a super noob question.
i don't understand how when he's using the brush tool is opacity change a lot when he is painting like a "pressure" thing, but the opacity panel in top of the window don't change, is it a tablet feature ? how can achieve this with my intuos 2 on Photoshop CS, cuz my pressure is set on the "size" function.

well yeah crappy english i know :)

cgg
04-02-2004, 10:40 PM
good Q Omniluxe m8 , wish i knew :cry:
thanks for this great tut ,now i only need to figure out what did you do on this tut :drool:

feeesh
04-02-2004, 10:45 PM
IF you are still having trouble downloading, go get eMule. I will let my eMule p2p run all night if you guys wanna search and download from me. I wont be home until later this evening to put it up but I will leave it running the majority of the weekend if you wanna grab it that way. Just an alternative if the links aren't working for you.

Just search for "Dark Horizon Hellboy Tutorial"

-JH

qaz
04-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Another mirror (my server). 10Mbit, but at least serve a cuple faster than the other. Located in Sweden.

As usual, the athor, just drop me an email to qaztaz@sweclockers.com if you want me to remove it.

I'l check it out tomorrow, now time for sleep :).

[edit]

Sorry.

I take my link away (the file i still on the server, for people to finnish thiere downloads). Download the compressed instead. I got allmost 1000 hits in 12h, which should render about 350 gig, the teoretical max for my connection is about 50gig i 12h (I had about 47gig in the last 13h), so it should mean that few realy get thiere file :\.

1000 hits wasn't quite what I expected :p. Very popular tut at least :).

I put up the compressed when it comes a complet verision :)

[Edit2]
Took down the file completly now, had 140 apache processes running, and I risk geting my universety angry allready (with 50 gig+ bandwith used i one day). Sorry again.

THX
04-03-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by ailur
downloading, still 13+ hours to go.
Thx in advance

hahha toke me 1 hour to download :)

X5.
04-03-2004, 12:41 AM
What is the other video from Dark Horizon?

t3k-fox
04-03-2004, 12:42 AM
hey Dark Horizon do u think you could include the hellboy model plus the uvmap in the zip just to test out your tut oh and great tutorial by the way :thumbsup:

liquidcourage1
04-03-2004, 12:44 AM
some of you are still having problems with the fileplanet site... about the 404 error...

if you notice you have to right-click and "Save Target As..."

it's not like most of the other files where it automatically downloads when you hit the button

gigantor
04-03-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Omniluxe
just a super noob question.
i don't understand how when he's using the brush tool is opacity change a lot when he is painting like a "pressure" thing, but the opacity panel in top of the window don't change, is it a tablet feature ? how can achieve this with my intuos 2 on Photoshop CS, cuz my pressure is set on the "size" function.

well yeah crappy english i know :)

In your brush settings just check the box " shape dynamics"(thick to thin brush strokes) "other dynamics"(opacity change on brush)

ailur
04-03-2004, 04:20 AM
yeah, great tutorial, pretty cool :bounce: :thumbsup:

Psybah
04-03-2004, 04:49 AM
Great tutorial!!

I took the liberty of recompressing the tutorial for the easeness of everyone to download. I got it down to about 40mb : )

It will be available from my server for everyone to download in about 20mins.. I will post an edit to this message when it is done..
enjoy!!

http://www.jdart.net/files/llboytut-divx.avi

EDIT: it's up on the server now!

IanL55
04-03-2004, 06:19 AM
You just made my day, I just finished modeling part of Hellboy and having a tough time painting in photoshops

cheers to your video tutorial and help ! :buttrock:

amola2k
04-03-2004, 06:55 AM
Thanks for taking your time to make such a cool tut
cheers

onlooker
04-03-2004, 06:57 AM
Psybah yours 16:17 - the original is 20:xx
I checked the original at 16:18 and the frame was almost identical to yours at 16:17. Yours is missing some stuff I think.
:shrug:

Dreamy Kid
04-03-2004, 07:04 AM
thanks Psybah for the compressing....it helps a lot !, and your mirror is pretty fast...i really appreciate you !

Dark Horizon
04-03-2004, 09:40 AM
psybah, thanks for compressing it and hosting for me :) i noticed the video is missing a bit at the end though

GennadiyKorol
04-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Great tut! I really liked that speed painting technique...:applause:
Thanks a lot!

jairaj
04-03-2004, 10:46 AM
thanks Psybah

cyd
04-03-2004, 11:22 AM
Awesome vid :)

Tried the divx version first, but most of the minor tweaks weren't that visible. Therefore I tried the other version, too and it's really worth it (as long as you have some kind of broadband).

So far I'd only done some very cheap cartoony skins - it was really an eye opener :beer:

harnelbe
04-03-2004, 04:20 PM
i'm downloading it, thanks in advance
Psybah

Nivek2
04-03-2004, 04:34 PM
thanks for this video ! :thumbsup:

Psybah
04-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Oohh! sorry for the mess up.. I have recompressed it, and currently uploading it to the site...

same link, fresh new material.

Oh, btw, the file is now 80mb. Makes sense, since the first one was missing about half of the video... I will post an update as soon as it is done uploading.

enjoy!!

EDIT: it's fixed and ready to go!

Russell-Nash
04-03-2004, 05:26 PM
Wow, thank you very much for this amazing tutorial Dark Horizon. :eek: This really rocks. Just watched a few minutes and already learnd a lot.

And thanks to you aswell, Psybah :applause:

Psybah
04-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Dark Horizon:

(late reply)

No problem! It's the least I could do, it's a great tutorial, and I wanted to make it more accessible for more people...

AndreasMartin
04-04-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Thomas Mahler
I'd love to be able to work with the same workflow with Maya/Photoshop! Is there a plug-In, a MEL Script or something else that auto-updates my color-channel?

You can find a mel script on www.highend3d.com (http://www.highend3d.com)

It will connect maya and photoshop.Each change in the photoshop file will be updated in maya with the help the refresh function in photoshop.

Here is the direct link:
ATR : Maya to Photoshop Connection v1.1 (http://www.highend3d.com/files/dl.3d?group=melscripts&file_loc=ATR_v1_0_1_setup-v1.1-.exe&file_id=1506)

FFNeX
04-04-2004, 05:39 PM
This is the best tutorial I have ever seen, I was up until 6 Am last night watching this, it's absolutely incredible and has helped me an awful lot.

If anyone else has similar video tutorials, specifically photoshop ones I would appreciate links to those, I don't do this for a living nor am I a professional, but I love learning about it.

Once again, coolest tutorial ever, thanks so much! :thumbsup: :bowdown:

$h@d
04-04-2004, 06:18 PM
I am downloading it now.. took a little while before i was aware of it :P..

Great lot of respect for the links...

Kayumni
04-04-2004, 06:30 PM
Could you tell me what image size you painted this in? Or anyone have a guess?

Thanks.

Dark Horizon
04-04-2004, 11:09 PM
its 256x256 pixels, i put the flat in my first post

shyy
04-05-2004, 09:08 AM
Will there be a zip containing model and uv map so it makes it easier to play around?
thanks for the tut again

dioditto
04-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Hi, First of all, THANKS Dark Horizon for the effort to putting together a great tutorial! :)

Now, I like to point out that all the links mention for downloading this great tutorial are all DEAD. None of them are working....

(That include fileplanet. it's already been removed from it.. for some weird reason.. I mean fileplanet host those useless games that are about 500 mb in size but they wouldn't host a game making tutorial that could make everyone more productive... what's the logic in that??)

So would some kind person put it up on BitTorrent (preferably the original techsmith version)??

Nepsir
04-13-2004, 11:35 AM
hi!
just want to thank you for you're work!!
i loved it and it would be wonderful to see some more!
Thank you!

maxlover
05-22-2004, 12:38 PM
what the great tutorial i just missed, is there any body to share it again divx version :(

arliss
05-24-2004, 09:52 AM
Anyone else have a mirror?? Everything is down as of now:hmm:

philbert
05-24-2004, 02:28 PM
I am downloading it from fileplanet (free server) now

Waqas
07-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Hi!
I came to know about this tutorial from a website of a 3d artist.
he directed red horizon's website as his friends website. so i clicked it and saw it. I tried to download it several times but i think there is a problem with gamespys server or whther problem with me lol.
So it wil be nice if someone mirrors it so that we can download it.
And for those who wants to get it compressed plz download
download accelerator plus from www.downloads.com (http://www.downloads.com) or flashget from www.flashget.com (http://www.flashget.com) or www.downloads.com (http://www.downloads.com)

thanx

99mvp
07-07-2004, 08:50 AM
Hi
anybody interested in a unworn Hellboy promo shirt and hat?Excuse me if this is the wrong place for this query but I can't find any Hellboy forums.

Waqas
07-07-2004, 09:34 AM
do u mean texture :D.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.