PDA

View Full Version : Professional Composer Available

schreckmusic
03-31-2004, 04:59 PM
Looking to work on a short animation film for free.

My first Demo Reel was played at the 2003 GANG Awards (GDC) as Tommy Tallarico President & Founder of GANG approached the podium to start off the show.

Mp3's and more information www.schreckmusic.com (http://www.schreckmusic.com)

Thanks

-schreck

Flog
04-02-2004, 06:38 PM
LOved your music. It was great!!! Hey if your game I'm getting a team together. I've got the storyboarders, writers, concept artists, a modeller or two. If your interested let me know. What kinda story do you like.
sarms@austin.rr.com

schreckmusic
04-03-2004, 09:17 PM
LOved your music. It was great!!!
Thanks.

What kinda story do you like. It varies but something that would work well with my music. Aggressive, angry, action, etc...

Send a detailed e-mail with project information such as:

* Time frame
* Team members along with previous work available to see
* Basic story line
* Plans for release
* Team meetings schedule

Thanks,

-Schreck

scotttygett
04-05-2004, 06:58 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH, SCHRECK!

I hope other animators can appreciate the usefulness of music underlying their short films. And there's that magic word -- FREE!!

Soundtrack music track composer score free film music -- I'm just making sure all the right search keywords are here... When someone reaches out, it's so nice!

Thanks again.

schreckmusic
04-06-2004, 12:47 PM
When someone reaches out, it's so nice!
Some of the artwork I have come across on this site is simply amazing! It would be my honor to work with such skilled artists!

-schreck

Corth
04-13-2004, 06:09 PM
whoa, dude, your stuff is awesome! I had to crank up my 5.1 cause I just didn't feel right listening to this at a low volume :), forget the past is definitly my favorite of the two downloadable. If you put out a cd with this type of music, I would definitly buy it!

KrazyKlown
04-13-2004, 09:32 PM
You have some excellent stuff indeed. I am currently working on getting a team together to create a Half Life 2 Mod with a futuristic theme. Our website is:

www.blackdragonmod.com

We'd love to have someone with your skills on our team. If your interested, come to the website and drop us a line.

Thanks

schreckmusic
04-15-2004, 05:01 PM
whoa, dude, your stuff is awesome! I had to crank up my 5.1 cause I just didn't feel right listening to this at a low volume , forget the past is definitly my favorite of the two downloadable. If you put out a cd with this type of music, I would definitly buy it! Thank you! I've always felt the same way about listening to my music at a louder volume!

Check back soon for a flash player and new songs posted on the site. Releasing a CD to the public is something I have thought about. Maybe in the future when more people know who I am it is possible.

You have some excellent stuff indeed. I am currently working on getting a team together to create a Half Life 2 Mod with a futuristic theme. Our website is:

www.blackdragonmod.com

We'd love to have someone with your skills on our team. If your interested, come to the website and drop us a line.

Thanks Awesome! I love seeing people working on MODS and coming up with different ideas. But unfortunately the success rate of MOD projects completing are very low. When your project takes more shape send me an e-mail.

Thank you

-Schreck

schreckmusic
05-05-2004, 11:36 PM
Check back soon for a flash player and new songs posted on the site.
UPDATE
New website,flash player and song entitled "Beneath".

Looking to work on a short animation film for free. This offer is still open.

Send a detailed e-mail with project information such as:

* Time frame
* Team members along with previous work available to see
* Basic story line
* Plans for release
* Team meetings schedule

Thank you

-Schreck

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.