PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Entertainment, someone is looking for you!

lildragon
07-09-2002, 10:50 AM
Ryan Duncan's Orc animation is simply one of the best we've seen on our forums. Take a look at what Ryan Duncan is hoping to land him a position at Blizzard Entertaiment!

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13377

damon579
07-09-2002, 05:11 PM
thats georgeous... aside from the hideousness of the orc :cool:

MacRonin
07-14-2002, 05:23 AM
Although I don't have the proper codec to see the file (I could hear the voice-over) the screenshot and still images were awesome!

Raul-Reznek
07-20-2002, 11:59 PM
You know what my dream is????

For all of you who have the time and patience please go to my site www.3dclub.biz/Raul and please just read what i've written in ABOUT ME SECTION!!!

PLS!!! would anyone do that for me???? And then you will know why I would want to have the same professional future as Duncan!

BTW man, ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING!!!!!!

I love ya brother!!!

pascal_blanche
07-21-2002, 03:28 AM
nice story Raul, and nice site! you have really good skills so keep it up ;)

Raul-Reznek
07-21-2002, 09:20 AM
PASCAL Blanché!!!!!

TALKING TO ME?????

IT'S A REAL FREAKIN HONOR !!!!

I would never believe someone like you would have the time to check this kinda stuff out.

Thank you Pascal! you are a kind man!
I mean, by signing my g.b. was the proof to your kindness.

Thak you man!You've brought great joy to my life :DDDDD

The Magic Pen
07-21-2002, 10:26 PM
I am not Pascal but I do work for a game company and it's people like you who go on to become some of the best game artists , people who show interest and dedication from a young age like yourself , I like your works and your attitude , keep going and dont give up ... make sure to draw everyday and start practicing digital painting and learning what makes shapes and light and color and things like that all work together , and someday you will work for Blizzard :airguitar :buttrock:

Raul-Reznek
07-22-2002, 12:40 PM
hey thx a lot dude.

What's wrong with ya site man?? Or is that just a trick??

Thx. a lot for the kind words!
You know what's strange? When I was at the VERY beggining everyone said my work was mediocre and I don't like being called that in c.g. I am either good or nothing at all BUT only now I realise that "A kick in the ass is a step forward"

Thx man!

pascal_blanche
07-22-2002, 08:27 PM
huhu thx raul ;) but you know what? if you continue to work like this, you will be at the top without prob.. like magic pen said, you show interrest dedication, and talent ;) all you need is working, try to finish what you start, then work again... my work is well known because we are a few guys in the industry to really "make it to the end" ... I think that is why people liek my illustrations.. they are not just there to show that i'm good modeller.. they exist as illustration too.. (is that a tip? :P )

Raul-Reznek
07-22-2002, 09:08 PM
Yes, Pascal, I think I understand.

Thank you! I won't forget this.
:thumbsup: :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.